Sandy_Miller banned by Daniel Campbell

Kennan
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Sandy_Miller

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    04/08/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Repeated Scam

• Personal comment

It been long time since I have been banned, Is it possible try unbanning me? I am not gonna play for around 3 months so all my warns will be removed and i will be clean

• Like 1

Hello, Sandy_Miller!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After you raging out on your previous appeal, trashtalking the entire staff team along with the owners, and given your history of mental instability and a long list of punishments, how do you expect us to unban you? You are not making any sense, to be honest with you.

• Like 1

I went super trashtalking about the whole staff because they did not reply to me on the ban appeals and I have been waited for long time, about believing and expecting to unban me, It is just me before but a new person does not care about getting declined from today like where we were getting declined and doing deatmatches, could we say we are in the future and we are not in the past, most of things actually changed my life. basically I wish I could be unbanned to have a chance playing in the server because mudoo is the most server I have played in my life and I wasn't even giving time to study but now I learned If I get mad or declined, I could just leave this day not playing any kind of games and just chillin' on youtube or go with friends outside. Never mind about what all I said, It is just everything changed and now I could play without scamming, being bad, deatmatch. Would you like to offer me making a private youtube channel doing video from joining mudoo until I leave and If I broke rules that you do whatever you want to do? that would be an offer, and not an offer. I don't actually know If you believe my words. It's just a chance, In the last of everyone's life they might get chance. Is there any chance for me left? or all are sold out?

I wish this time I am unbanned, that would make me happy, I know you gave me experience about roleplaying, playing, you know that all you did I am able to play other roleplay servers without getting banned or breaking the rules? But what I did was bad to all of the server, my head goes down and everyone laughing at me. This is the end and we are starting a new page of new Kennan

Management has been consulted.

Your behavior has always been unstable, many promises were made yet you kept getting banned. It seems like you don't control yourself and these bans don't mean anything to you. You tend to turn into a demon as soon as something doesn't suit you, insulting families and what not. Your promises cannot be trusted any longer. You have breached our trust several times and this will be putting an end to your time here. I am sorry to say this but your appeal has been denied.

Do not bother to appeal again, you have been denied permanently as it is your 4th ban.

Edited by moncho