Moses Rabb

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Moses Rabb

Type: House

Reason: I just bought a flat for 50k and I wanna move it to this interior instead
Plus is there a way to change the interior as well? I can add some money

Image: 

Hello Moses. Your request has been accepted. You can contact a senior admin+ in game. Your apartment will be unset and the house you mentioned will be set with a proper price and interior. Please do not that due to the new property size the price will be higher.

3 hours ago, Pedro. said:

Hello Moses. Your request has been accepted. You can contact a senior admin+ in game. Your apartment will be unset and the house you mentioned will be set with a proper price and interior. Please do not that due to the new property size the price will be higher.

There's something I don't understand, i asked twice both a helper + an admin if any of this will cost me anything, and they both said: " Neither moving a house nor changing an interior will cost me money "

So how do u say that it will cost me money? that shit puts me in confusion, not to mention I've suffled through some requests here and I've seen not once anyone being asked to pay for this.

I think I was pretty clear but let me try to explain again: You do own a small apartment that costs roughly 50k, and you want to move your property to a bigger house. The property value can not remain the same, we have to adjust it.