Pablo_Polo banned by We do not see

Pablo_Polo
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Pablo_Polo

• Which staff member banned you?
    We do not see

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2018
  • What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

Hello, First of all I apologize for all the people I have DM yesterday. I made ban for DM yesterday and I would like to make myself unban to play a serious RP as a cop it would be possible to be unban?

• Thanks 1

Hello, Pablo_Polo!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Hello,

I banned you yesterday as multiple people complained about your deathmatching.

I watched you for a bit and saw you ramming and deathmatching people with your friend.

After checking your punishment history it's clear you're not here to roleplay at all.

16 Aug 2018 at 01:11	Dylan		Full ban	DM
25 Jul 2018 at 17:25	Morais		Warning		Poor roleplay , deathmatching.
24 Jul 2018 at 23:27	Morais		Warning		Poor roleplay - deathmatch

What will do you do to change this? Define what roleplay means to you.

• Community Owner
Just now, Pablo_Polo said:

Role playing is simulating real life but on a game (GTA San Andreas)

If you know what it means, why didnt you roleplay those two months but rather deathmatched people?

• Community Owner

And again a brother/sister story.. Not that this is the case but even if it was your brother/sister/camel, you are still responsible for your account. Be honest or I'll deny your ban appeal.

So once again:

1 hour ago, Dylan said:

If you know what it means, why didnt you roleplay those two months but rather deathmatched people?

• Community Owner
30 minutes ago, Pablo_Polo said:

Not born for 1 month I was trying to find a good RP server to cop but after 1 month he did not accept me suddenly I came to apologize for having DM the day before yesterday and make a RP cop on get server

What do you mean?

11 minutes ago, Pablo_Polo said:

You take as much time as we answer very quickly we can not talk about it once it's over

You're not in the position to tell me how fast or when I should respond to your ban appeal.

• Dylan locked this topic
  • Dylan unlocked this topic