Hungf_deptraitenften banned by Kira_Hernandez

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Hungf_deptraitenften

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kira_Hernandez

• When did you get banned?
    05/15/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

Dear.

After being warned by the admin team, I did not use the newly created account and dropped back to play the old account level 5 and the new account level 0 . Since then do not continue to use multiple accounts. I hope the team will consider unlocking my account. 

Thank you admin team.

Edited by Dexter

Hello, Hungf_deptraitenften!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You were told not to use this account again, and you accepted playing with William account one. And yet you head again, returning to this one.
Do you have any elaboration why you went to do that after being told not to?

• Like 1

• Queen changed the title to Hungf_deptraitenften banned by Kira_Hernandez

I'll need you to tell me why should I trust you again, you clearly got told not to ban evade, and I repeated it.
You made new account in game with the reason: to meet me.
You went to edit the topic with a unban date which is not not placed only by administration.
Why shall I trust you again?

Since you are new to the server, and you have been honest even though, you did a lot of mistakes during your un-ban appeal, you'll have one more chance, review in next 3 days. 23rd of May, 2021. Any attempt to ban evade or annoy of staff team about your un-ban appeal will result of denial of it.

• Like 1

• Queen changed the title to [23/05/2021] Hungf_deptraitenften banned by Kira_Hernandez
  • Queen locked this topic
  • Queen unlocked this topic

Unbanned - if you use any other account it will be banned.
Head in-game and do please change that non-roleplay name, pick a name that makes sense, take example of other players, but don't copy them.

• Dexter changed the title to Hungf_deptraitenften banned by Kira_Hernandez