Alan_Dawson banned by MatthewC

Alan_Hayes
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alan_Dawson

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    03/02/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

I totally forgot myself anyway so i guess i might get a chance so, i've lied for a long time but this time, to be specific in this 3 or 4 mothes or W/E i've been taught a lot of lessons about not using hacks and rolepalying, downloaded SAMP 0.3.7R2 which has no hacks btw so, i wish i could be forgiven and if you guys could give me other chance, i don't even remember when i was banned,  Folder:

Capture.thumb.PNG.84ee1598fee76806ea9eab497b7ef4d2.PNG

Edited by Alan_Hayes
Editted Personal comment

Hello, Alan_Dawson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

What do you have to say about the multiple times you tried to banevade, hack and torture other players with the hacks you were using. That's not the only thing, but you also insulted multiple people whilst you tried to banevade. Give us a good reason to even consider this unban. 

• Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1

@Kacper

Alrigh, so, all i've been trying to do is to be funny i know i wasn't funnt but after i realized that i stopped doing it, so, all i just want now is other chance spare some mercy and give me other chance, i am now changed a lot, i've waited for over 3 months to post a ban appeal again, i still have hope that i get forgiven, and, i promise i won't let you guys down again, don't close all the doors on my face like that.

Edited by Alan_Hayes

How exactly can we trust you to follow the rules this time, and not install aimbot or any other form of cheats again? We have gave you more than enough chances, give us a good reason on why we should give you a "final" chance again as you said in your previous unban requests?

Well, it depends on you for real i won't force you to trust me or not, but only god knows now that i won't lie to you this time, i know i've said that too many times before but this time i am serious, if you focused on my appeal you would know that i am not lying this time Kacper, just spare some mercy :)