jovanca_jovanca banned by eduardo_santos

lukjano
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    jovanca_jovanca

• Which staff member banned you?
    eduardo_santos

• When did you get banned?
    12/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    toxicity

• Personal comment

hello guys, i apologise for being toxic. i was having fun, i didn't think it disrupted anyone's game play at the time, but i understand i might have been wrong. one thing i would add to what eduardo said in my previous unban request is - i don't find my punishment history to be excessive in any way. I might have been punished for toxicity a couple times over the years, but those punishments happened over a long time i've played here. the ban for threatening community was placed by Noah if i'm not wrong, and it was a ban i literally asked him to issue and he did as a favour. it was lifted with out even making an unban request. In future i will not continue to behave in the same manner, and if i ever do, you can still ban me any time. That being said, i don't see a reason not to be given a second chance at the server. 

as for @moncho- sorry bro, no hard feelings?

• Popcorn 1

Hello, jovanca_jovanca!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

44 minutes ago, lukjano said:

sorry bro, no hard feelings?

Apology not accepted, yes hard feelings. You insulted not only me, but my family and a whole lot more. On your first appeal you were trying to make me look bad and you barely even apologized for what you did. After it got denied you continued to insult me through forum PMs and you kept sending random insults every once in a while, now all of a sudden you come with your "apology"? I'm not accepting your apology as I know you would do it again. Yet I'm not the one who's going to handle it, so the final decision is up to management.

• Like 4

what i did was despicable, but you and your friends also provoked my reaction by logging in on valrise tdm to insult me and ruin the game play for me. you have also insulted me and my mother countless times in serbian, but apparently everything i said stands while those insults by you are written off as jokes for some reason.  i understand it hurt you, but hopefully one day you can get over what happened. my apology to you stands, when you feel you're ready, i hope you can reconsider it, and no i won't do it again. 

Edited by lukjano
  • Like 4

one last bit - all i'm asking you to do is give me a single shot and if i ever do something to screw up again you can reissue the ban on me in a blink of an eye. there's no down side to unbanning me, all it's gonna do is bring more people and fun to the server. 

Edited by lukjano
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...