[24/02/21] - Fiki_Gambino banned by Daniel_Campbell

Angelo Gambino

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Fiki_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Daniel_Campbell

• When did you get banned?
    02/10/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Harbouring A Ban Envader

• Personal comment

Hello, 

Firstly, I was told about this game by my cousin Rumen and I also told my friend about this game (azis_iliev). Me , Azis_iliev and Rumen were all in a discord call together. Azis was screen sharing and Rumen was teaching him step by step how to download the game and access your server. Me and Azis started in the same time and when azis went into a car his game crashed and he tried again about 3 times and it still kept on crashing for him. I think the reason why he crashed is because he downloaded a cracked GTA San Andreas from an untrusted website. Then, Sam_Woods  banned him for troll hacking. But during that time Azis was screen sharing and Rumen and I saw that he got banned. He had no reason for using hacks. If he had any intentions of using hacks he would not have made a ban appeal in the first place. Rumen then spoke with Sam_Woods and he didn't believe him and when his ban appeal got denied he decided to ban evade a couple of times. After that, he made another account and both of us started to grind for money together and if you think about it he wouldn't be grinding if he was hacking. Excuse us, we are both new to Roleplay Servers and we don't even know all of the rules or even the map. We were slowly starting to learn the game. If you can give us a chance to play again we will both be really happy. Thanks

Regards,

Edited by moncho
  • Like 2

Hello, Fiki_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Like I said I am new to the Roleplaying and I don't know the rules very well.

I have a question also why does it effect your server if someone makes several accounts?

I now understand that it is wrong and I apologise for it. I only wanted to protect my friend and just enjoy the game.

We have a clear rule that states multiaccounting (the usage of multiple accounts) is not allowed. Yet you still did it.

Anyways, as you see what you've done wrong and you apologize, I'll set your review date to 2 weeks since ban date. That would be the 24th of February 2021.

Until then, any attempt to ban evade will lead up to instant denial of this ban appeal and will decrease the chance of getting unbanned again. 

• moncho changed the title to [24/02/21]Fiki_Gambino banned by Daniel_Campbell
  • James changed the title to [24/02/21] - Fiki_Gambino banned by Daniel_Campbell
  • moncho locked this topic