Property interior change

P4R4D0X
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

Name: Daryll_King

Reason: I plan creating a home recording studio, the current interior is very dark, full of trash and there isn't a big enough, empty room to convert into a studio.

I need this houses interior changed to interior ID107, as this seems to have nice and empty rooms for the studio.

House #56 in Ganton:

gallery175.thumb.jpg.3f4dc5be2b10af7026b4b40b83532c45.jpg

Oh, the pictures dont show that, sorry, im gonna try to see which other one seems good

1 hour ago, Daniel Campbell said:

Interior 107 is quite big and does not fit this property (it also has two floors). Any other interior?

Also, I have a suggestion, that a video is made showing all the interiors better, the pictures really dont show what the houses really are like

@Daniel CampbellIs ID 46 good? If yes, ill go for that then.

edit:

Also, is there a way to change at what point in the interior I enter, because on Interior 46 I'm pretty sure the entry is in the bottom room, that is empty. But I would like to have the entry be at the main room, where the kitchen and living room is. (I want to have the bottom room be like a basement where the studio will be)

Edited by Daryll_King

Oh Jesus, really? Can it be played off as a basement or something? I really can't see any other interior with a room that has enough space.

If not, then I guess I could try to fit the studio in the kitchen of the current interior and see how that goes.

Edited by Daryll_King

Contact any snr+ in-game, they can set the interior (and show you some) and you can choose one. Perhaps one of the ones you've listed here will work for that house, it's fairly hard to tell from the screenshots on the interior list page.