Jackie_Gambino banned by James_Kavanagh

ferhatakkya.1
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jackie_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    James_Kavanagh

• When did you get banned?
    10/01/2021

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

I didn't cheat, but anyway let's get what you say.

I apologize for misrepresenting myself, I did not use it on your server, but still apologized, I deleted it already, if you want, check it from teamviewer every day. I cannot spend time because I am sick. I love your server, I chose your server among millions of servers because it's great ... Hooray Valrise Roleplay.

Of course this doesn't mean I used cheat, I regret using cheat on another server, don't worry, I will never cheat on your server because this is not death match, role game!

TRY HOORAY VALRİSE ROLEPLAY!

Hello, Jackie_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I don't get how you can lie when it is blatantly obvious.

5 hours ago, ferhatakkya.1 said:

I do not use cheats, I was banned because the name of cheating is mentioned in the text document. You may ask, he checked my computer and found no trick.

It doesn't take a genius to delete the illegal mods from his computer but there are other ways we can find whether you had them or not.

Do you still deny the usage of illegal modifications?

I do not use and will not use it, guarantee it.

what is obvious you didn't find the cheat and you asked me where I hid the cheat. I did not hide the cheat, I did not use it on your server. I will never and never use it.

Do you want me to admit it? Why should I admit something that is not true?

It wasn't you who controlled my computer. Please, I ask you not to insist that I am cheating.

Your server not only taught me role playing, but also taught me English. I didn't have any English until 5 months ago. I learned English thanks to the server and you want to take it away.

I want to put everything aside and find a middle ground, I know that cheating is prohibited, I had not used it anyway, I would not.

Please open my ban, I don't wanna beg you James checked my computer. Ask him he did not encounter cheating.