Onur_Skenderi banned by Kacper

Onur_Skenderi
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Onur_Skenderi

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    12/12/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    I mean we did the thing we needed

• Personal comment

The fuck man , i hunted VAOG's like for week to kidnap them and take info after i saw Kristijan i told the guy to follow him we warned him to stop like 5 times and he didnt stop HE rammed us 5 times and didnt stop i shoot his tires but nothing and then i got banned by kacper for nothing i mean wtf i wanted to kidnap him and he dont warns Kristijan but he temp bannes me 

Hello, Onur_Skenderi!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

video is clear you spammed "stop stop stop" and started shooting him without giving him a chance, sure, he didn't stop in the end, however, what you did was completely unacceptable. You warned him to stop 2 times before you shot, on the third "stop" you shot at the same time. I will let a senior member of the team handle this to avoid bias. 

12 minutes ago, Kacper said:

video is clear you spammed "stop stop stop" and started shooting him without giving him a chance, sure, he didn't stop in the end, however, what you did was completely unacceptable. You warned him to stop 2 times before you shot, on the third "stop" you shot at the same time. I will let a senior member of the team handle this to avoid bias. 

Maybe stop using drugs man, A GUY NEEDS TO COMPLY IN A KIDNAP AND THE SITUATION WAS WITH REASON AND YOU DIDNT SPEAK WITH US BAN WITHOUT A SIT .
Famous mudoo drug guy Kacper and his PD team , and stop selling drugs man.
IRL IF I COME TO YOU AND SAY YOU WITH M4 STOP 3 TIMES AND MY GUY TONY SAYS TO YOU STOP 2 TIMES WOULD YOU GO OUT AND STAY CALM OR MAKE YOURSELF LIKE KACPER IN VALRISE AND RAM THE GUYS TO EVADE

And the worse thing we get banned not kristijan , IN A SITUATION WHERE I NEEDED TO GET HIM ALIVE I CANT WRITE MORE THINGS THAN /S STOP ALSO IT IS AN ADRENALINE WITH MORE REASONS I CAN LOOSE MY WORTH ITEMS.
WHY HE CANNOT STAY CALM AND COMPLY BUT NO USE A BUG EVADE + TELL A DRUGGED GUY TO HELP HIM OUT.

i asked admins a week ago , can i kidnap friends of my enemies to get info and for rp purpose and EVERYONE SAID YES.
but i swear the god , that kristijan will get what he needed today without the drugged guy named Kacper i swear the god.

Edited by Onur_Skenderi

Talking about god here won't work because I am not a believer, I am just stating the facts as I said above. You said "stop" three times, shot exactly on the third one. You didn't even give him 5 seconds to stop, you just started shooting. 

15 minutes ago, Onur_Skenderi said:

IRL IF I COME TO YOU AND SAY YOU WITH M4 STOP 3 TIMES AND MY GUY TONY SAYS TO YOU STOP 2 TIMES WOULD YOU GO OUT AND STAY CALM OR MAKE YOURSELF LIKE KACPER IN VALRISE AND RAM THE GUYS TO EVADE

Get an M4 first then come to me, I welcome you. 

7 hours ago, Kacper said:

Talking about god here won't work because I am not a believer, I am just stating the facts as I said above. You said "stop" three times, shot exactly on the third one. You didn't even give him 5 seconds to stop, you just started shooting. 

Get an M4 first then come to me, I welcome you. 

What should i say more man , should i say /s STOP OR I WILL FUCK YOUR MOM in that moment i gave him 3 chances to read the chat i dont give a fuck was he thinking or not also fix your server lags before speaking to me , and please stop using drugs please.