Maria Seranio banned by Tyche Blackfyre

Maria Seranio
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Maria Seranio

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyche Blackfyre

• When did you get banned?
    11/05/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm in adlin sit / lying to admin / OOc insults

• Personal comment

Well Im Not Saying Sorry Because Im Right. Let me Explain Point by Point

1- Dm in Admin sit :  th guy dmed me Infront An admin in an Admin sit And admins Didnt nothing to him So i Killed him too ( Can check logs ) 

2- Lying to Adminstration :  I didnt Lie The Story Begin From i was standing at Gs9 And Quin  Mcclan Come And Ram me with his car So i punched His car Then he start Beating me With BAT then i shooted him [ Admin  rejected To check logs Cause he claim that he was watching but he start watching from i punched the car not from the Car hit me ]

3- OOc insults the Guy who reported me start his provocation and OOC insults so i Insulted him Back And again Admin see him Ooc insults and he did nothing .

I request Something Just Check logs you will find That im Right And the man  Hited me with his car first But admin Who named Dinghy rejected to check logs cause  ilied to him yesterday 

Edited by Sam Woods

Hello, Maria Seranio!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just now, Maria Seranio said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    Maria Seranio

• Which staff member banned you?
    Tyche Blackfyre

• When did you get banned?
    11/05/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Dm in adlin sit / lying to admin / OOc insults

• Personal comment

Well Im Not Saying Sorry Because Im Right. Let me Explain Point by Point

1- Dm in Admin sit :  th guy dmed me Infront An admin in an Admin sit And admins Didnt nothing to him So i Killed him too ( Can check logs ) 

2- Lying to Adminstration :  I didnt Lie The Story Begin From i was standing at Gs9 And Quin  Mcclan Come And Ram me with his car So i punched His car Then he start Beating me With BAT then i shooted him [ Admin  rejected To check logs Cause he claim that he was watching but he start watching from i punched the car not from the Car hit me ]

3- OOc insults the Guy who reported me start his provocation and OOC insults so i Insulted him Back And again Admin see him Ooc insults and he did nothing .

I request Something Just Check logs you will find That im Right And the man  Hited me with his car first But admin Who named Dinghy rejected to check logs cause  ilied to him yesterday Another Thing the guy come Random And hited me in g9s Cause I Reply'ed Him that in public chat :  

[16:04:54] {FFFFFF}Quin_McClane (90){FFFFFF}: Man I miss criminal rp :P
    [16:04:58] {FFFFFF}Quin_McClane (90){FFFFFF}: But cops are too  OP :P

[16:05:07] {FFFFFF}Maria_Seranio (70){FFFFFF}: No one Asked

If you feel the ban was invalid, then report the staff member under staff reports.

Ban appeals are made for requesting an unban not to claim that the ban was invalid.

Now coming over to the appeal. After checking your punishment history, I don't believe that you're able to follow the server rules. You've a quiet excessive history for deathmatching.

Tell me why should I consider unbanning you? And even if I unban you, will you start following the server rules?

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 8:21 AM, Sam Woods said:

If you feel the ban was invalid, then report the staff member under staff reports.

Ban appeals are made for requesting an unban not to claim that the ban was invalid.

Now coming over to the appeal. After checking your punishment history, I don't believe that you're able to follow the server rules. You've a quiet excessive history for deathmatching.

Tell me why should I consider unbanning you? And even if I unban you, will you start following the server rules?

I will Fix My attitude And I have no Punishments For Dm I have Punishlents for /w to Know identify And 1 warning for dm That's enough to Gimme a Chance I will improve my-self I have a Clean history punoshments only 4 Please unban me 

Edited by Maria Seranio
  • Like 1

• Sam Harrison changed the title to Maria Seranio banned by Tyche Blackfyre[UNBAN:16th November]
  • Sam Harrison locked this topic
  • Sam Harrison changed the title to Maria Seranio banned by Tyche Blackfyre