Unban appeal - Vladislav_Francletti

Brian
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vladislav_Francletti

• Which staff member banned you?
    Manager: MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    06/23/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Lying at managers

• Personal comment

Why are you Injustice me Mr. Matthew, frist time ask for refund to me and didn't refund me.

2nd time hacker took my drugs and left for small message "Drugs not good for you kid".

And didn't refund but Permantly-Ban me.

So, Why you can't trust me for a time and what kind of lie i lied on you?

You didn't got any proof that i lie, Why you are banning me then.

I told you ask your Adminisator Team mate and you didn't and just did banned me.

And i didn't get refunded from managers and got lost my inventory forever and asked to fix the bug, And you just told me that i lie?

Respect for managers and didn't atleast Unrespect one of you and i won't.

Thanks very much.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Vladislav_Francletti!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner

Some hacker left me a small message telling me that you will provide us with proof/logs/images that a hacker left you that exact small message.

• Community Owner

That you might want to stick to one story only. Since you started with these claims you have changed your story quite some times. So what about the truth?

Which truth and what you mean by that i changing my stories i didn't i just that hacker took my drugs only and requested for refund, I think that a reason for Perm-ban me.

If who is requesting refund this days will get banned that not i mean that i unrespect you, I always respect anybody respect me not only Managers or anybody of any Staff team.

And i respect your opnions about me but i didn't do something for perm-ban and thanks Mr. Mikro and the other Staff members.

• Community Manager

Ok lets put it simple> nobody can hack your inventory, it is not possible. So, in the next post you make, it's either the truth, or we are denying this request. Simple.

Okay Okay but remember i didn't lie to any manager of you and told you Mr. Matthew you can ask your mate about it and what he was doing.

Dunno that he who was took it are i got bugged like always as you know that bug > Losing my inventory < and asked for fix the bug and solve what happening.

That all can i say and Thanks + I really that Matthew i am not sad about something but i don't like the injustice ever.

Notice: Not me who was getting bugged from invent i got some friends was getting this bug too but they didn't get last time bugged dunno it's fixed or them or not but i still getting bugged and lost my inventory.

Hey Staff team,

If you seen me fault or did something rulebreak or any thing not allowed you can tell me about it but listen i didn't lie on any manager or adminisator staff of you.

If you got anything from me against the server you can punish me but really i see that i didn't something for the server beacause i won't do something against the server that i play in,

And as always i'll respect your opnions about my message or another,

And Thanks.

I don't know that he who was hacked my inventory or not or i was descyned but messaged me the small message that i told you dunno that he who hacked or not but to be honest i think he who wasn't did that beacause i lost it before you didn't to refund me and iam losing my inventory everytime and asked to solve the bug and reported the bug more than 10 times.

That only.

• Popcorn 1

I really not lying and told you the truth how can make you trust me!

I sent you up there the truth you wasn't there to say iam lying or not and i do not lie and how can i make you trust me? 

I got banned for 8 Days and told you the truth and i don't know why i still banned and you just ignoring my unban appeal.

So what are you need me to do make you trust me?

• Community Manager

Ok, we looked in the logs and there was no such message "drugs are bad for you kid" in it, furthermore, it is impossible for your items to be hacked, and you are unable to provide us with a name of the hacker. A lot of wrong information you provided, therefore, denied.

• LocMax locked this topic