[STATE] Government Applications Format

SA Government

590921889_logo_state(1).png.a966386694d8d62c9ce2b2d35a2414f5.png

Applications Format

State of San Andreas Government

Requirements

• Be at least 21 years old of age or older;
  • Be a legal United States citizen, or a regular alien residing within the United States;
  • Be morally and physically fit to conduct basic duties;
  • Have a clean criminal record for the past 3 years (( 7 days )), excluding investigated and dropped charges;
  • Do not pose any threat to the integrity of the State or to the State itself;
  • Be mentally fit and do not have any serious illnesses that could affect your work duty;
  • Be able to perform teamwork duties and work, follow the higher-rankeds' orders and be able to work under pressure;
  • Possess a valid drivers' license and a valid passport;
  • Possess a residence within the territory of San Andreas, whether it be rental or owned;
  • Be aware of the fact that you may be denied for no specified reason if the application's handler deems so, and be aware of the fact that once you sign the work contract and terms agreement, you're pursuing a legal tie;
  • Further requirements may be or may be not specified during interviews.
  • (( Admin history is not a problem as long as it's not excessive. Differente situations might be evaluated in a different manner from case to case. Permanent bans are only allowed if they have been from 91 days or longer before the submission of the application to the Government. ))
  • (( Be able to fitfully follow orders. ))
  • (( Agree to respect the eventual employment contract and its terms and conditions. ))
  • (( Be aware of the fact that you might not be accepted for any reason. ))
  • (( Be an experienced player with great regards of the server & forum rules, respected by the community and able to follow OOC orders as well. ))
  • The State of San Andreas' Government retains the right to add, edit and/or remove any other requirements in the future.

Application format

Respond to this thread with the application format filled in

Any responses that are not from the SA Government must be ignored

Spoiler

Full name:

Address of residence:

Phone number:

Email (( Discord tag )):

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below):

Why do you want to join the Government:

What will you bring to the Government:

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No):

Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?:

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you:

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?:

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No):

Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No):

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )):

Agreement contract

I, Name Surname, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

41958916_logo_state(1).png.ff917541f716aedab4e28e78dbbaf9ca.png

V A C A N C I E S

The Government of the State of San Andreas is hereby looking for the currently vacant positions to be fulfilled:

• Office of Legal Counsel - Assistant Attorney General;
  • District Court - State Attorney - applications for that position are done HERE
  • Department of Licensing - City Hall Clerk.

(( For more informations regarding the vacancies or any other sort of questions, contact us at the #waiting-room channel of the following Discord server link: https://discord.gg/KVJ9fYA ))

Edited by SA Government

Full name: Walter Angel

Address of residence: East beach / Mulholland instruactor 

Phone number: 60477

Email (( Discord tag )): ANGEL#3025

Date of Birth: 4/12/1989

Place of Birth: Downtown LS

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): secretary urban devlopment.

Why do you want to join the Government: okey first of all i wana join gov to bé a Real part of valrise state and to help my country with my best .. i want to bé a secretary of urban devlopment cause i have expérience in this i have news deploma and i got expérience from radio arabe 2000 im thé manager there.

What will you bring to the Government:

i will bring respect ..and im a hard worker Guy and i want to help my country with all my best.

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): yes

Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?: Yes

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: respectfull , smart ,courage / actually i got no négative im like  all the humains .

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?:

By Time i will find my negative and for sure i will work on fixing it.

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No): yes

Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No): yes

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): N/A

Agreement contract

I, Walter Angel, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

(( @Peter_Chraki ))

341935264_logo_state(1).png.a292561185be9732668ea2a23f077b0c.png

Application On Hold

Dear Mr. Angel,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Urban Development, we've hereby decided to place it ON HOLD. From this moment, we'll take up a maximum of 72 hours (3 days) to undergo an entire background check & review of your application - and - if met all the requirements, we will proceed with accepting it. Thank you for showing your interest into joining the government!

Los Santos City Hall, Pershing Square,

Vice Governor Dana Flores,

Government of the State of San Andreas

02/OCT/2020

signature5f7787b10bc0e.png.7bb6f5be45d20f2310b60da5642af657.png

Edited by SA Government

(( @Peter_Chraki ))

Application Denied

Dear Mr. Angel,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Urban Development, we've hereby decided to DENY it for the following reasons:

• Been arrested in the past 7 days.

You will be allowed to apply again on the 10/OCT/2020. Any applications posted before the deadline will be immediately denied, locked & archived. Thank you for showing your interest into joining the government.

Los Santos City Hall, Pershing Square,

Vice Governor Dana Flores,

Government of the State of San Andreas

02/OCT/2020

Full name: Daizer Finosky

Address of residence: Commerce

Phone number: 96111

Email (( Discord tag )): Daizer Finosky#6662

Date of Birth: 16 / 1 / 1997

Place of Birth: Commerce

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): Secretariy.

Why do you want to join the Government :  I want to be part of Government to help and support it . Work in government to fix some problem's .  To  give civilan's best option's i can to work hard so any one could be happy. 

What will you bring to the Government: Support , be helpful in it . 

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): Yes.

Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?: No.

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: Hard worker , patient always , never give up. Negative one's : None.

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: N/A.

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No): Yes.

Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No): Walkie-talkie yes , radio no. ( And microphone no).

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): N/A.

Agreement contract

I, Daizer Finosky, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

(( @V3S ))

Application On Hold

Dear Mr. Finosky,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Interior, we've hereby decided to place it ON HOLD. From this moment, we'll take up a maximum of 72 hours (3 days) to undergo an entire background check & review of your application - and - if met all the requirements, we will proceed with accepting it. Thank you for showing your interest into joining the government!

Signed,

Vice Governor of San Andreas,

Dana Flores

03/OCT/20

(( @V3S ))

Application Accepted

Dear Mr. Finosky,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Interior, we've hereby decided to ACCEPT it. Congratulations! Ask for a City Hall Clerk at the Los Santos City Hall to get your badge and start working with us in this great journey. (( PM me, Dana Flores, ingame or PM Richie Kavanagh and tell him to check the application ))

Signed,

Dana Flores

04/OCT/20

Edited by SA Government

Full name: Tyche Blackfyre

Address of residence: Marina

Phone number: 555

Email (( Discord tag )): Neferpitou#5414

Date of Birth: 24th December 1995

Place of Birth: Richman

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): Secretary of Urban Development

Why do you want to join the Government: I'd like to work with the current Govt. because the people who're currently governing the state are few of my well known colleagues. It would be a really great opportunity for me to work with them.

What will you bring to the Government: I understand the work of a HUD. Across SA, there are many people without any shelter over their head. I'd like to work with the Govt. and help these people gain access to living under a shelter which they can call as a home.

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): Yes

Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?: No

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: Good Listener, Quick learner and Open-Minded / Chronic Sarcasm, Impatience & Rude.

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: Everyone can't be perfect. I'm molding myself into a better person every passing day.

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No): Yes

Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No): Yes

Agreement contract

I, Tyche Blackfyre, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

(( @Lilith ))

Thank you for displaying your interest into joining the Government of the State of San Andreas! Unfortunately, our vacancies are under update, and the role of "Secretary of Urban Development" has been replaced by "Secretary of Interior", position which has been just fulfilled. However, if you want, you can change your idea to one of these positions: Secretary of Labor, Secretary of Education or City Hall Clerk. The Government is currently in urgent look of the following positions: Secretary of Education. If you want to change the rank you are applying for, just reply to this message with the one you are changing to, no need to re-submit the whole application.

Regards,

Dana Flores,

Vice Governor of San Andreas

05/OCT/20

41958916_logo_state(1).png.ff917541f716aedab4e28e78dbbaf9ca.png

V A C A N C I E S

The Government of the State of San Andreas is hereby looking for the currently vacant positions to be fulfilled:

• Secretary of Labor;
  • Secretary of State;
  • x2 City Hall Clerk.

(( For more informations regarding the vacancies or any other sort of questions, contact us at the #waiting-room channel of the following Discord server link: https://discord.gg/wpvEWM ))

Edited by SA Government

(( @Lilith ))

Application Accepted

Dear Mr. Blackfyre,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Interior, we've hereby decided to ACCEPT it. Congratulations! Ask for a City Hall Clerk at the Los Santos City Hall to get your badge and start working with us in this great journey. (( PM me, Dana Flores, ingame or PM Richie Kavanagh and tell him to check the application ))

Signed,

Dana Flores

05/OCT/20

Edited by SA Government

Full name: Storm Shelby

Address of residence: SanFierro

Phone number: 55581

Email (( Discord tag )): Golk3r#1156

Date of Birth: 25/11/1997

Place of Birth: Los Santos All Saints Hos.

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below):Secretary of Transportation

Why do you want to join the Government: well i believe that i can improve the governments with my efforts and hardoworking , i am a good guy and i can work even in defficults situations . since i have an exprience being in groups , and i've been in criminal groups , Gov groups and legal groups like news and stuffs.

What will you bring to the Government: Hardworking , active secretary i'm friendly and this will improve the gov contacts with civilians . all we need is friendly secretaries.

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): Yes 

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: Hardworker , Smart , Patient. /  Neural, Talk alot , Stubborn

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: i'm trying my best to control my self and to stop my bad qualities i believe in time i'll just make it. 

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No):Yes

Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No): Yes

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): i'd really love to be a part of this government i waited  alot to make my apply hope you find the good guys for this job . trust me i'll do my best . 

Agreement contract

I,Storm Shelby , affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

(( @sTorm ))

Application Accepted

Dear Mr. Shelby,

after evaluating your governmental application for the position of Secretary of Labor, we've hereby decided to ACCEPT it. Congratulations! Ask for a City Hall Clerk at the Los Santos City Hall to get your badge and start working with us in this great journey. (( PM me, Dana Flores, ingame or PM Richie Kavanagh and tell him to check the application ))

Signed,

Dana Flores

05/OCT/20

Full name: Bureaqer Kreatz

Address of residence: Richman - Los Santos

Phone number: 63998

Email (( Discord tag )): Bureaqer#3117

Date of Birth: 01.01.1997

Place of Birth: All Saints General Hospital - Los Santos

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): Assistant Attorney General

Why do you want to join the Government: Because my father is a retired Attorney General from Vice City. I want to remain his legacy.

What will you bring to the Government: I can bring all of my serve to government and the citizens of the San Andreas.

Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): Yes.

Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?: I have never arrested or suspected in my life ((Starting from the game))

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: 1-Kind 2-Helpfull 3-Hardworking | 1-Low map knowledge 2-Afraid of make mistakes 3-Stubborn

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: There are no people without negative traits. I am a person who knows what my negative trait is. So it will be easier for me to correct these negative traits.

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): I am classmate with the goverment himself.

Agreement contract

I, Name Surname, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Maysi Lopez

Address of residence: Los Santos

Phone number: 55581

Email (( Discord tag )): Angel4Life#1156

Date of Birth: 25/11/1999

Place of Birth: Las Venturas

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below):Secretary of urban development

Why do you want to join the Government: Since am a city clerk right now so i have learn alot about government and improved my know ledge about how to do the best for the state.

What will you bring to the Government: Hardworking , active secretary i'm friendly and this will improve the gov contacts with civilians .

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: Hardworker , Smart , Patient. | Neural, Talks alot , Stubborn

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: i believe that everyone have good qualities and Bad ones , human can't be Always right without mess. So Bad qualities are needed.

Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No):Yes

Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): i'll do my best.

Agreement contract

I,Maysi Lopez , affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Full name: Matteo Armani

Address of residence: Los Santos

Phone number: 2131 

Email (( Discord tag )): SleepyAFF#1337

Date of Birth: 1st of July, 1995

Place of Birth: Los Santos, All Saints Hospital

What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): Department of Licensing = City Hall Clerk

Why do you want to join the Government: As a guy with proper manners, experience & more, I've always been helping people along with serving the state within the SAPD for a long time. I may say I am a mature, active, serious, experienced and a positive person to have in the government.

What will you bring to the Government: Positiveness & Helpful behaviour & Understandable answers and support

List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: Positive - active, serious, mature | Negative - Loves to speak with people (By that I mean A LOT, I almost never end a conversation, even tho I am a nice guy), Lack of knowledge & work about the workers inside the government, sometimes don't think twice before I do/say something.

How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: Time matters, will be giving my best & will be thinking twice before I do something.

Agreement contract

I, Matteo Armani, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.

Edited by Nessfu