Thomas_Parker banned by DeAndea_Jackson

Roy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Thomas_Parker

• Which staff member banned you?
    DeAndea_Jackson

• When did you get banned?
    09/06/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Awful attitude and bad punishment history (forum report)

• Personal comment

i will accept my mistake i am insulting Sergio 

i am Sorry for that thing i never do it again Thank you .

Edited by Shamus

Hello, Thomas_Parker!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Your behavior and general attitude is completely unacceptable.  Lets take a look at your punishments to start with.
 yPvygLI.png

You are constantly disrupting the server with your persistent rule breaks and this is not fair on other players. 

How are you going to improve to prevent getting further punishments? 
Why do you deserve another chance?  

I truly admire your question and I know that I do not deserve another chance at all because of my unacceptable behavior, but I realized my mistake and I thought about it and deep inside I accepted that it was my mistake and I am truly sorry for that. For this I have kind of rehabilitated and now I am focusing on my attitude which is improving day by day. Apart from attitude I am very hardworking and kind but there somethings I can't take, I realized that I do not have patience on which I am working on and trying to get patient. Only if I get another chance I will get to prove myself a better and an ideal person.

Edited by Roy
done

This is now your 4th ban excluding the ones for when your account was hacked. The consequences topic lists a 3rd unban reuqet as being an 8 week review. 

We will review this request on 1/11/2020. 

During this time I suggest you take some time away and think about whether you can actually do what you said earlier in this topic. 

This will be your final chance. If you are banned again after this, you will not be welcome back. 

• James changed the title to [01/11/2020] - Thomas_Parker banned by DeAndea_Jackson
  • Shamus locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your cash has been reset to 100k as a consequence for this being your 4th ban. I hope that your time away has been fruitful and you are able to do as you said in this topic earlier.

You are now unbanned. And as outlined previously, this is your final chance to play here. 

Edited by Shamus

• Shamus changed the title to Thomas_Parker banned by DeAndea_Jackson