[30/08/20] - Dylan_Yarmolenko banned by Weston Lockehead

Acro
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dylan_Yarmolenko

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston Lockehead

• When did you get banned?
    08/23/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Failure to report forbidden items & script abuse

• Personal comment

So, I was at Ganton, Luis Ramirez's house and I saw he had fire extinguisher. I robbed it from his storage, but I personally didn't know It was forbidden to own such thing. I tried to explain that to Weston, but instead I received a straight ban. Please unban me, I used to have several punishments at the past, but since then, I didn't break a single rule. 

Edited by Jаmes

Hello, Dylan_Yarmolenko!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Next time you find those weapons like this, make a support ticket in game so an admin can figure it out to avoid something like this happening in-future, and avoid repeating this again as it may lead to a harsher punishment in-future.

If you still have those weapons on you/-or stored inside a property - private message me on forums and tell me the exact location so they can be removed accordingly.

Your ban will be lifted in a week on 30th August, 2020.

• Like 1

• James changed the title to [30/08/20] - Dylan_Yarmolenko banned by Weston Lockehead
  • James locked this topic