Zac Stokes banned by Eduardo Santos

Zac
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Zac Stokes

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo Santos

• When did you get banned?
    08/15/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Script abuse - hoarding of BLS kits

• Personal comment

Hello, let me start this by saying my sincere apologies to the community management. I take accountability for my actions as I was hired as a staff member myself (side note:  This happened few weeks ago, so to be clear, I had not made this rule break while I was member of the staff as a helper).

So yes, I admit of committing the said rule break as the reason for my ban. I had used /equip and stored those BLS kits to FMD Group owned vehicles specifically the Ranchers. The reason is for us to patrol with those BLS kits as I had thought that some players would reject revive and would choose to accept death because of the fact that they will pay some cash to get them revived, so if they see that it won't cost them money they would accept the revive. I do not blame them for doing so, so I figured this would do the trick to save them, my intentions were clean. But I do understand that rule break is a rule break. The moment we had done this I did think twice of my actions, but I still did it anyway. So after a few days I had noticed that the kits that were stored from our vehicles was gone,I am positive that they had been stolen, there I decided to stop doing it as other players have benefited from that. I now file this appeal to let you know that I will never ever attempt to do such things again, even though how clean my intentions are, it was still a rule break. I care a lot for this server, I have been here for only 3 months but this is where I learned how to RP and had a great time, found new friends also found some interesting group of people with great sense of humor and intelligence.

I will end this by saying sorry for what I have done and I promise not to do this ever again also will do my best to continue helping out in the server, no matter if I become a helper again or not.

Thank you!

Edited by Shamus

Hello, Zac Stokes!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• James changed the title to [23/08/2020] - Zac Stokes banned by Eduardo Santos
  • Mazen locked this topic