Luca_Catana banned by Kacper_Revenwood

DomenicoC.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Luca_Catana

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Revenwood

• When did you get banned?
    07/31/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccount to avoid ban-dice

• Personal comment

Now I figured out everything.You deny my request because you want me to come up with this first.Considering you lack evidence and you are based only on what David told you.Today my cousin Aksel,the guy you suspect on came to my house and told me he's banned,and asked help for unban request.I asked him why are you banned,he told me something about multiaccount.That's where everything made sense,lol.Aksel is my young cousin who lives next to me,and he takes the internet from me as the router sits at my home,hence the same IP's,boss.He logged in rarely as he is occupied with school.I gave him few grands so he starts gambling.He doesn't play a lot because he's just 12 and parents want him to focus on school.However,to clear you of all suspections you might have,I've asked Matthew Carter when my cousin registered the server,whether it was okay if play from same IP,to prevent unwanted situations like this.Proceed asking Matthew incase you don't trust.He gave me the OK.You rushed in my ban all happily,without even asking me about it.Now the same way you will rush Unbanning me after Matthew confirms you that I've asked him about it before.Next time don't ban others on assumptions what others tell you,but get facts and evidence straight.Thats why you should have contacted me before.

Hello, Luca_Catana!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

This isn't an issue which I'm gonna bother handling, things are simple:

David Rogers reported Luca for multi accounting. Further log and IP checks reaffirmed the claims hence the punishment was issued. It's up to David and Luca, and the banning admin to handle.

17 hours ago, LocMax said:

This isn't an issue which I'm gonna bother handling, things are simple:

David Rogers reported Luca for multi accounting. Further log and IP checks reaffirmed the claims hence the punishment was issued. It's up to David and Luca, and the banning admin to handle.

Exactly why I asked you if Aksel can play through same IP,months ago.To prevent situations like this.And you gave me the OK,he could play.All of a sudden I receive a ban for this now.Aksel himself wanted my help to submit an unban request,but I told him to wait until my case was sloved first.

On 8/5/2020 at 4:52 PM, Kacper said:

I’ll look into this again 

did you look into  it yet? im banned for a week now and no response yet due to your lack of evidence. i already clarified everything and ive asked matthew when my cousin registered the server and he was aware about it. unban me already. 

• James locked this topic