Unban appeal - [AG]Atmosphere

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [AG]Atmosphere

• Which staff member banned you?
    DerekC

• When did you get banned?
    04/06/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic attitude ; continously attempting to bribe to gain advantages

• Personal comment

As it turns out, the atmosphere was banned (again). I'm not quite sure what I did wrong this time, however, they claim I've bribed them again to gain _advantages_ in-game.

If it's not too much to ask for, I'd like to request to have a look at the evidence, before giving an apology.

zfa5wHi.png

• Community Manager

You continuously go around and brag around that you will not donate if we don't do X, you try to give money to Y to do Z, you are continuously generally attempting to achieve advantages / gains through bribing members with money and threatening to not donate if things are not done by your wish. We do not tolerate such attitude and we do not need your money to run this community. It's gonna be a year now since it's been established and we've made it without your help. And this is the second time you are banned for this reason. 

47 minutes ago, LocMax said:

You continuously go around and brag around that you will not donate if we don't do X, you try to give money to Y to do Z, you are continuously generally attempting to achieve advantages / gains through bribing members with money and threatening to not donate if things are not done by your wish. We do not tolerate such attitude and we do not need your money to run this community. It's gonna be a year now since it's been established and we've made it without your help. And this is the second time you are banned for this reason. 

You continuously go around and brag around that you will not donate if we don't do X, you try to give money to Y to do Z

> You're right. I'm a selfish piece of shit, a scumbag, a dickhead, as well as bunch of other things that cannot stand having my ego shaken up. Have been working on that for a while, and whether you believe it or not - I'm already trying my best to change into a better person, w/ better values. For that, you have my sincerest apology.

you are continuously generally attempting to achieve advantages / gains through bribing members with money

> Can you be a little more specific please? Which member of Mudoo Gaming (who aren't part of the staff team), have I been trying to bribe with in real life money?

threatening to not donate if things are not done by your wish.

> All cards on the table, you're right here as well. I have to admit, for the past few days I've been furious mainly because the donator system haven't been implemented yet. Everybody who knows me, whether it's in-game or in real life, knows for a fact that I'm an impatient guy. I know that patience is something I need to keep working on, but after all these months I'm slowly progressing. I apologize for threatening to not donate.

We do not tolerate such attitude and we do not need your money to run this community. It's gonna be a year now since it's been established and we've made it without your help. And this is the second time you are banned for this reason. 

> I already know that you don't tolerate such attitude, nor behavior. After all, both you and the rest of the staff team have made that loud and clear to me, a hundred of times. Personally, I don't feel it would be right of me to give you just another lame excuse on this, because both you and the community deserve better.

I bet from now on, there won't be any more chances. In fact, I have a proposition for you:

• I've already had my first strike; that was a warning.
  • I even got myself a second strike which was a few couple of days ago, that was enough; the last warning.
  • If there ever were to be a third strike, then that means I would have to face the consequences. The consequences of which is that I'll get permanently banned again, only this time I won't be able to appeal the ban, nor make a new account just to ban evade.

I'll bring back the good ol' polite and friendly atmosphere, which happens to be hidden deep inside me. I fully understand by now that you don't want to see anymore words; you want to see actions. After all, words is words and actions is actions. Please give me a third chance to prove myself, once and for all.

Edited by [AG]Atmosphere
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LocMax said:

Extended for 1 week for bothering about unban.

Show me the proof. As far as I know, I did nothing wrong in-game. All you're coming with is accusations, you haven't showen us any evidence that reinforces your accusations. Just because you're a community manager, doesn't make you a special snowflake, nor give you special treatment; you still have to provide evidence upon request, like all the other staff members.

A video or a couple of screenshots, if you have.

Edited by [AG]Atmosphere