Josh-Libert banned by Eduardo_Santos

Joshie

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/22/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing of ask to insult staff member/ Long punishment liste/Toxic player.

• Personal comment

Hello again, I am not appealing just because I want mute or something, I want to know one thing. Since I can't access to panel, can you show me my whole punishment history please? As you said in the last appeal of mine ''You were given a month, and you straight came back to your stuff'' something like that, believe me, after I was unbanned in 18th of May, I was clean for like one week or two. I didin't had a punishment, you can ask any other admins if you don't believe by yourself --- Richard. That's to you bro, look at my history first and then tell me if I was quickly back to do insults and toxicity or not, I was pretty clean, I mean my history. I am not talking right now about public chat and etc, I'm talking about punishments, was I punished for being toxic? No. I was muted multiple times for shit talking and etc, flood and spam, but I was not punished for toxicity as you Mr. Richard said. Well ban doesn't count as we're talking right now about those one week or two after unban at 18th of May.  That's not how it was, I was a week or two without a single punishment, you can check it. But also send me here or Joshie#4811 in discord, because I want to know my history(Can't access to panel while banned). You can deny this appeal if you want to, but don't forum mute, all I want is to see my punishment list, and maybe to get unban, but I will try again after a month even tho you said ''Appeal on 22th of August''. 2 months pretty long time, imagine being like me, or any other guy which was banned and he should appeal after few months and stuff. I am appreciated that all management decided atleast to GIVE ME A CHANCE after 2 months. But as I said, I will try again in one month. PLEASE SEND ME MY PUNISHMENT LIST. Regards --- Retarded Idiot AKA Joshie.

Edited by Joshie

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.