Andrew_Gambino banned by Jan_Svensson[REVIEW DATE : 1/7/20]

Andrew
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andrew_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Jan_Svensson

• When did you get banned?
    03/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    slapping hacks

• Personal comment

I am sorry for the things I've done . I've played mudoo for years and I hadn't considered fair my previous ban . So,  I did a troll hack with my friend mike (troll was not used against other players , was just used between us , for our fun)
    It was a sudden decision because we were at it. All my character's wealth was completely removed and I am aware of my sudden decisions that got me banned
    I apologize for my done things  and I'm willing to reinstate in the community 

( ban date is not right , don't remember exactly)

Edited by Mazen

Hello, Andrew_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello Andrew your ban history doesn't look good.

• usage of illegal modifications
  • using PM for RP, while knocked, poor RP, punishment history
  • Script abuse (furniture) to gain money
  • Slapping hacks.

You were given a lot of chances before so what is going to change this time?

35 minutes ago, Mazen said:

Hello Andrew your ban history doesn't look good.

• usage of illegal modifications
  • using PM for RP, while knocked, poor RP, punishment history
  • Script abuse (furniture) to gain money
  • Slapping hacks.

You were given a lot of chances before so what is going to change this time?

Well , I gave you a reason for my latest ban , it was a quick and unfortunate decision because we were mad at that moment. I am an old mudoo player and I really want to reinstate  ( using pm for rp  , was ban directly from manager because he  had argued with me , it was instant ban for only one pm, not any warning )

• Mazen locked this topic