White Dragon Real Estate. Starting prices $90,000

Soorty

We are selling Furnished houses in LS at economically prices.

1. A small house at Jefferson with 3 parking space, Furnished interior and exterior. Value: $50,000 & BO: $40,000(negotiable)
  2. A medium house near Santa Marina Beach. Furnished interior and exterior. Value:150k BO:150k(negotiable)
  3. A deluxe deluxeat Willow field with a personal bar and a huge parking area. Furnished interior and exterior. Value: 290k & BO:310k(negotiable)

Contact Numbers: 8773 or 52555 for the further details or contact us via our website. Tour or images will provided to you if you have a intrest

((Discord: SOORTY#1479 or M4#3282))

Edited by Ak_47

17 minutes ago, Ahmed_Waheb said:

can i see it ICLY ?? at least post photos of it bro!

((I can't post pictures due to the total size of uploadingpictures, you can contact me via discord and can even call on any number given anytime & we will give you a whole tour to the houses. Thanks for having your concerns.  Provide me with your ig name and ig number so we can contact you icly))

8 minutes ago, Ak_47 said:

((I can't post pictures due to the total size of uploadingpictures, you can contact me via discord and can even call on any number given anytime & we will give you a whole tour to the houses. Thanks for having your concerns.  Provide me with your ig name and ig number so we can contact you icly))

use IMGUR and drop the URL here so easy 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Antonio_Renetti said:

Is this sold now or is it still available? The first one

It is available. You can contact me via discord for the images.

Discord:SOORTY#1479 

Edited by Ak_47

On 6/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ak_47 said:

USE IMGUR KID

• James locked this topic