Liloree_Jatt banned by Danny_Winters

TheMAFIA
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Liloree_Jatt

• Which staff member banned you?
    Danny_Winters

• When did you get banned?
    06/10/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    weapon hack

• Personal comment

i will just repost my ban appeal dont think sir mazen this is spamming or repeating i want to play now and please give me one chance :( im really sorry i repost this because i think you are not notice my first ban appeal i just i want to play before 1 week i cant wait becuase i really really want to play again in mudoo  ad every hour im checking my ban appeal if you unban me or reply to me i hope you give me one chance. sir mazen imiss mudoo :( 

-----------------------------This is my frist ban appeal comment im not spamming me or what i want to notice and unban to play again :) ---------------------------------

Please can you Unbanned me:(
    im sorry for what i've done i got desperate to get a High Weapons :(
    that was my mistake sir please i did Lie to danny what he means but i know my wrong please unban me :(
    i played for so long my day is with ur server ur my only server i connected because your server is best
    then sir please unban me i played so long i play in every hours in a day and im happy that i bought a car motors
    and other things sir please unban me Give me One Chance please :(

Thanks sir i hope tomorrow or in a minutes i got unban i will not hacking weapons again just Give me one Chance Sir and sorry ❤️

Hello, Liloree_Jatt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.