Victor_Kane banned by Mazen_Stokes

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Victor_Kane

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen_Stokes

• When did you get banned?
    06/09/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Advertising another community

• Personal comment

I just said cause im bored in that 40 mins admins jailed, i said 'Anyone here plays in Gtamultiplayer.cz , its so boring', so Twisted said that dont avd so i also said sry in /p and asked in /ask how to delete /p messages, and i said i dont wanna get banned again, and thats when This MAzen took the advantage of me and banned me, and if you look into my punishment Hisotry, this Mazen is Temp banning me and targetting me from a week, and he also /q in a RP robbery where he ran in a Bike , where i was robbing him, he ran with Darius_Soprano inside LSPD, and when i /pm him, why did you /q , he says that 'you cant do anything in LSPD', trust me ive killed 2 person in LSPD because of they running outside From SZ from inside LSPD, cause the scene started outside Safe zone , i can still Kill him , hes targetting me fo no reason i want a Instant unban, and no waitings 

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

Hello, Victor_Kane!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

If y'all check my before ban appeals and all, I was very respectfull, but this time I was very angry, I'll control myself, but it's true that I said sry in /p for this, I was admin jailed for 40mins, so I was just starting a topic to pass the jail time, thats all

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

You literally pmed the whole staff team including owners, you didn't see Chip's message?

9 hours ago, Chip said:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.

Pls see that Screenshot, maybe I'm not the one who's breaking rules, You said Odane_Cole to be unban after a week, and it's his first ban, so It should take a instant unban, not to wait 1 week , and Luke_Woods too, we all 3 are NBA, I left NBA(National Ballas Association), but I'm still know as a Ballas, then you admin removed TDB(Temple Drive Ballas) , lmao that cleary means that you admins / admin is targeting Ballas gang or it's community, because we fully support the Black community, so I think pls don't do what you like , and pls follow rules,, Thank You, (VITO)

15 hours ago, Mazen said:

You literally pmed the whole staff team including owners, you didn't see Chip's message?

Sir, if you can pick my rulebreaks and faults at least pls reply to the main topic Please.

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

Can y'all at least delete my in game I'd ? Please delete it pls, or at least teach me how to delete it, and don't forget to message me when you did it, pls I'm serious just delete the I'd pls, I don't want a unban, pls delete it

Edited by viCTor_kaNE

Jesus man, have some dignity and stop spamming your appeals.

You've already been told you were given plenty of chances. You need some time before we can even consider letting you back. Appeal again in 2 months.