Unban appeal - Zain_Najam , Ghost_Rider and Sam_Jordan

Zainrock
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Zain_Najam , Ghost_Rider and Sam_Jordan

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    05/29/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Constant DM

• Personal comment

Well we are sorry for Dming,we forget to rp many times and starts shooting players and etc, we are trying to learn rp by staying in the server and keeps asking alot of questions from the staff members to learn things.we are sure we will try to stop this habbit of dming peoples, Sorry for this thing.We posted all three unban appeals in one so it would be less mess.

• Community Manager

From Kacper:

Hi there Zain, you have been observed by multiple staff members and you behaviour is unacceptable. You have been wasting staff time and being an annoyance to the server. From what you have shown us, you are here to DM with your brothers. You log into the server and start DM'ing each other, after you kill each other, you report yourselves and waste administrative time. Give us a good reason to why you should be let back in

Also, i am rather sure Matthew had a very good reason to banish you, and consequently, you three. You guys simply can't seen to just remain doing your own thing and abide by the rules - you prefer to be a constant annoyance to the administration by continously breaking the rules despite warning, disrupting the gameplay.

I understand you may not be very familiar to the roleplay gamemode, but there's people in the game who would be willing to give you lot a hand. I would rather suggest you three watch your attitudes, and everything will come along.

I am trying to learn rp same as my brothers.We are actually learning many things about rp in this server and we loved how dylan and locmax scripted this server in an awesome way.I am sorry for my attitude and behaviour also If it's possible unban us as soon as possible and inshallah we will improve and thats my promise.

56 minutes ago, Leonardo said:

If you ever want to be unbanned, stop going into the development server with the sole purpose of annoying them there...

ok sorry for that,please unban me as soon as you can.i am waiting to be unbanned and play in the server.