Stojadin Cobra banned by Mazen Shelby[UNBAN : 12/6/20]

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Stojadin Cobra

• Which staff member banned you?
    Mazen Shelby

• When did you get banned?
    05/29/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Speed hack

• Personal comment

I had a pretty bad internet last few days and I also use skin for the Elegy. I was on LS LV highway driving and lagging because of the internet. I got banned for speed hacking. Question for the staff team is why would anyone use speed hack? and why would anyone use it off duty or if he isn't in race? I have proofs that I didn't hack and that It was only my lag and maybe bit mistake of admin. I would like to see evidences that are reason who led to my ban. Also I would like tell Mazen that he done good job and that I would do the same because we work with things that we see, not the customer. Also I am playing on bad spec laptop and there is a lot of frame drops so you maybe understand my problem and maybe you don't. But can't tell much about this, only evidences can be good proof if I or not hacked. So thanks on your time and here are the mine evidences.Screenshot_1.thumb.png.3fde8a83bd9050a5776025494c457db1.pngScreenshot_2.png.e26973ea7f439f621dc0e24fec476a06.png

Edited by Mazen

Hello, Stojadin Cobra!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

9 minutes ago, Sam_Woods said:

That's odd because when I checked your stats it showed 0 packet loss.

As I told I am playing on laptop from 2014 and my game have a lot of fps drops when I play. With the intel celeron and intel hd graphics that I have and I have a lot of skins for cars and guns, also the Mudoo RPG map that gives me a lot of problems why playing. My brother Nenad gave me his computer because he bought new one and I had one too old for any games and now I use his computer and play samp on it.

8 minutes ago, Mazen said:

I don't see that lags make you reach 252 km/h in a vehicle it's max speed 170.

As I said I don't have good laptop and I have a lot of FPS drops, I sent the handling.cfg to admin and it is clear. I will send you my computer specification.

http://prntscr.com/sq4nuq

Edited by LakiButUnlucky

Just now, Mazen said:

Either you were using speed hacks, or illegal modifications no fps drop or lag will make you reach 252 km/h. 

If you are going 170km/h and you have FPS drop it will speed you really fucking hard. Same shit if you are going 40km/h that can make you go 140km/h In miliseconds.

Check the forums and other players problem. Forums always learn us something new and make our view bigger and respectable to other people. Also I don't tell that you are bad because you banned me, everyone do their job how they think they need. You saw something but on my screen I saw something else. Peace and love!

9 minutes ago, LakiButUnlucky said:

If you are going 170km/h and you have FPS drop it will speed you really fucking hard. Same shit if you are going 40km/h that can make you go 140km/h In miliseconds.

Check the forums and other players problem. Forums always learn us something new and make our view bigger and respectable to other people. Also I don't tell that you are bad because you banned me, everyone do their job how they think they need. You saw something but on my screen I saw something else. Peace and love!

People as you can see the other staff member and Mazen's colleague know that FPS drop can speed you up very well and it can be everyones problem. So I don't know why some people can not understand others and try to ban them.

I will address this simple for you.

Speed limits are set server sided, there is nothing which can exceed these limits without the usage of illegal mods or hacks.

I've seen the proofs myself and they are pretty clear that it aint even a lag spike or a FPS drop. The gameplay was smoothly running.

I will give you 48 hours to confess, if you still wish to stand your ground you'll most likely remain banned.

1 hour ago, Noah_Peterson said:

Speed limits are set server sided, there is nothing which can exceed these limits without the usage of illegal mods or hacks.

I've seen the proofs myself and they are pretty clear that it aint even a lag spike or a FPS drop. The gameplay was smoothly running.

I will give you 48 hours to confess, if you still wish to stand your ground you'll most likely remain banned.

Okay I will tell you what you want to hear. I did used speed hack because I was bored. You heard what you wanted to and just to tell this is not asslicking just don't won't to let my people down.

2 hours ago, Noah_Peterson said:

I would like to see all the evidence here now so everybody know that I really hacked! Otherwise people will think that you and staff team banned me without obvious reasons. Thanks in future. Peace and love!