| Arab NEWS | Women fought in the grip of the government! ! The butcher!

Hank11

gallery9.thumb.jpg.d069319d2aae20726cb971814c9c1e67.jpg

Women fought in the grip of the government! ! The butcher!

Arab News: 3 o'clock this afternoon, the city police were informed about monitoring the site of the female thug in the Red Duke who killed more than 20 girls and who was killed in the night hours in order to carry out his criminal plans with intelligence and cunning

the details
3 o'clock this afternoon, the police reached out to the presence of a person with the same characteristics of the thug and the movement of a large force from the police and the special force and the office of the members of the investigation to seize the person and bring him where he was ambushed on the road and without warning the thug fell into the trap and the police immediately arrested quickly
Where the press and investigation unit was able to take some pictures of the serial killer while keeping his information hidden, and psychoanalysts believe that he suffers from many diseases.

----------

gallery8.thumb.jpg.fd8c20fac54a5bddc75e234384ede075.jpg

And in a meeting with crimnal by one of the press staff, he said

Journalist: I was preparing time to finish the interview. I felt shit and scared

The investigation officer says: I felt he was someone who was not afraid and was not thinking about what would happen to him

The psychiatrist says: He suffers from a narcissistic personality as well as personality disorders resulting in a criminal and hate character of society

A member of his family says: He was beaten by his grandmother and I think he wants to take revenge on every female

gallery12.thumb.jpg.35230f55f561624faaba27fdebe85da9.jpg

It is reported that he was directed as follows:

• 20 females were killed in the city
  • 14 female raped and killed
  • Monument and fraud on girls with money
  • Blackmailing girls
  • Trafficking of girls