Andre_Coleman banned by Billy_Miller

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Andre_Coleman

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy_Miller

• When did you get banned?
    05/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Deathmatching (forum report), extensive punishment history.

• Personal comment

Yo wassup. I just wanna say that forum report shit is bullshit cuz before killing romero with smokey aight listen hollup imma tell the whole story. So i just got out of jail after being arrested by sum cops, i told smokey to come pick me up or smth he came with a bycicle and i couldnt fit on it with him, so what i do i take this civilian car infront of the police station, smokey gets in, i start driving and romero jumps on top of the car while im driving it (car surfing), he points a gun at me (im still driving) and says "get out of the car bitch" or smth like dat i tell him "/b you cant car surf tf u doing hoe?". He starts shooting at me while his on top of the car, i hop out with smokey and start running (he doesnt kill us), he takes the car and drives away. Later we get healed up and strapped, while cruisin around the hood we found this nigguh slippin just chillin on top of a roof with his friend, we roll up on em, jump on the roof and start shooting him, we knock romero and smokey /me pats him:s romero (so that non rp robbery is bullshit), this niggah crying in the chat then we see his friend pull out his gun and start blastin, he knocks out smokey, i kill his friend (his friend actually disconnected when being robbed i dont remember his name). I return to romero, take his shit from his inventory and shoot him in the fuckin face. Smokey ends up dying and the situation is over. The other report that got made about me is also complete BS, limme explain. So me and flux be on trying to find /thief requests cars and in the mean while robbing valuable lookin people. We end up robbing this guy called weezy walker, he starts crying in the chat and i tell him to shut the fuck up and roast him, this completely random foo in the chat starts getting into my problems calling me names n shid. Anyway we are just driving around and completely out of luck we find him on the street at playa del seville. Anyway we pull guns on him and we both tell him to hands up and that he got 5 seconds, the dude just freezes and doesnt get out the car, now i dont want him to escaped this situation but he literally starts driving forward full speed check the logs or sum shit he starts driving forward full speed, we start shoothing his car, he hits a street pole and stops,  we shoot maybe 2 shots at him while he still in his car and then stop (cuz he tried to escape), he gets out the car and i see a gun in his hand and flux start shooting again, he runs up stairs and shoots back at us, we knock him, take his shit (no fail rp robbery) and i tell him "/b you aint gon talk buncha shit now will ya?". The reason why i said that is because alright we didnt track him or anything  we just found him out of pure luck so yeah ITS allowed, this shit has nothing to do with OOC, we would robbed him anyway cuz he looked like a rich mafia smh. Now to the extensive punishment history, if i would have not been admin jailed for "fail rp robbing" tho it obviously wasnt cuz i member smokey or even me /me patting him?  i would not have been banned at all if admins would have looked more into it. And like i know ive been punished after my previous ban (actually some of the punishments been BS too cuz admins wont look into dis shit more) but i mean i guess all i can say is sorry for the ones that actually were true tho most of them were like muting me. So why should you unban me? Its honestly a bitch ass bullshit ban 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tf yall should look more into shit and investigate cuz i was banned while i was offline? Like tf? Anyway mane just unban me smh 💀 peace yall.

Edited by Andre_Coleman

Hello, Andre_Coleman!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Perhaps if you stopped trying to look like a troll and slotting in emojis and actually took this seriously. Administration would actually consider the contents of your statement. With that being said your punishment record isn't exactly the poster child for a role model player.

Your punishment history is extensive and just a few weeks ago you were banned for excessively breaking the rules. You were jailed after being forum reported for frisking & robbing without RP, I checked logs and confirmed this was true.  What I want you to explain to me is how you think it is reasonable to shoot someone 2 seconds after you say "handsup".

• Like 1

why is it a big fucking deal if someone forgets to literally type "/me pats him" i was about to type that shit until his fucking friend pulled out a gun wow then how can i know if the cops are coming shit is so confusing. Now idk what situation you are talking about with that 2 second thing im assuming it was when we robbed toms snale tho he started driving away like escaping is it not allowed to shoot someone when 2 people pointing guns at him and he starts driving away? But if ur talkin bout the romero situation that was revenge, now the reason i frisked/robbed that dude was cuz i was curious after knocking him so i checked his inventory smh this failure to rp or /me pats him shit is so annoying why u gotta do this LOL its ridicilous you can get banned for shit like dis. EDIT: Also you wrote in my ban "Deathmatching" not failure to rp/forgettin to /me pats him. i didnt DM anywhere ever + dat "extensive punishment history" is such a BS reason to ban someone like why didnt u just ban me instead u had to jail me first then 2 hours later ban me while i was sleepin ok?

Edited by Andre_Coleman

1 hour ago, Andre_Coleman said:

why is it a big fucking deal if someone forgets to literally type "/me pats him" i was about to type that shit until his fucking friend pulled out a gun wow then how can i know if the cops are coming shit is so confusing. Now idk what situation you are talking about with that 2 second thing im assuming it was when we robbed toms snale tho he started driving away like escaping is it not allowed to shoot someone when 2 people pointing guns at him and he starts driving away? But if ur talkin bout the romero situation that was revenge, now the reason i frisked/robbed that dude was cuz i was curious after knocking him so i checked his inventory smh this failure to rp or /me pats him shit is so annoying why u gotta do this LOL its ridicilous you can get banned for shit like dis. EDIT: Also you wrote in my ban "Deathmatching" not failure to rp/forgettin to /me pats him. i didnt DM anywhere ever + dat "extensive punishment history" is such a BS reason to ban someone like why didnt u just ban me instead u had to jail me first then 2 hours later ban me while i was sleepin ok?

The failure to RP /frisk was a 5 minute jail, it's not related to your ban, they were separate forum reports. You're banned for shooting Tom without giving him time to react to your RP.  You have a history of rule-breaking and so the punishment was more severe, but I was more or less curious to hear your side of the story. 

What you need to understand is that you need to give people time to react before shooting them, writing one /l and then shooting 2 seconds later isn't going to cut it. 

Anyway, you'll be unbanned tomorrow, locked 'till then.

Edited by Billy

• Billy locked this topic