Jen_Triad banned by Quantivius_Carpetner

T O M M Y
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jen_Triad

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quantivius_Carpetner

• When did you get banned?
    05/04/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    hack+banevade omar_lol

• Personal comment

heloo mrs im not banned but my friend Omar_Triad get banned for a fucking reason ok listen, my friend was banned i think for Hack but its a wrong ID cause i speacked to James when he was an admin and he tell me sorry and he was cant unban em so the prob auto get to Lilth blackfyre so lilth unbaned him and she say me we are sorry its a mistake so he was have 2bans the first of Hack and the second i forget why but he was unbaned for the two and admin tell me sorry and they didnt delet that from his punishment history i think so so quantivius think he was ban evade Omar_lol by the way he didnt have this acc i think u have check device and about the 2first bans i speacked to the admins who banned em and he unban and say sorry it was a mistake and unban eù so quantivius think  Omar was a hacker by the way he didnt use hack he just ban for  the punish history but wtf that he was unbaned for that and go check my profile and the ban appeal i maked for em and all solved so here omar havent the acc of Omar_lol and he didnt use hack cause all the day he was with us with much members u can ask em he didnt use hacks so here its a mistake and dont close the ban appeal let spk and omar cant use forum he get it hard so i make for em and much guys named omar in MRP

Hello, Jen_Triad!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.