Jen_Triad banned by Polcas_Lansky

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jen_Triad

• Which staff member banned you?
    Polcas_Lansky

• When did you get banned?
    05/05/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor roleplay + Extensive punishment history + constantly breaking the /rules.

• Personal comment

WTF this admin revenge me cause i kill some members from RHB 

1- its noot poor rp i was try make ./me Loosen him hand from mask.....

and then i was try make /Attempt

/me trys be fast and search a place when to still safe.

but i was muted !!!

2- thats in past i was breack much rules in 1 day but after reading carfully the /rules i didnt breack rules more check my last punishments when look i still 3 or 4 weeks i didint breack rules

3- how i breack rules just fuck off this guys (Aria;Quin;polcas;alyssa) always make me funny to laugh but i ignore em by the way polcas want me banned cause i make new group and the group accepted IG thats why he want me neve keep it up i kill much of him members in a robbery or any he want revenge me .

how did he spk with me while he is the player and the admin 

i have problem unban me i make new gang and nothing wrong here just a revenge 

Hello, Jen_Triad!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sir, you constantly breaking the rules and refusing to obey the rules, and that what you got for your actions.

You were dragging by someone with rp and you decided to suicide.

This is not even roleplay.

You got 3 full ban of poor rp / dm , you won't learn from your mistakes.

324645225_Screenshot(142).thumb.png.9d1b2c3dc17ba531f063386ba703028b.png

As this is your third ban, this appeal will be denied and you can't make any appeal for 2 month.

Notes:

8 minutes ago, Chip said:
  • Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  • Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  • Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

• Popcorn 1