Martin_Gambino banned by DeAndre_Jackson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Martin_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    DeAndre_Jackson

• When did you get banned?
    04/30/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting

• Personal comment

Hallo. I am writing you to explain that i was banned for multiaccounting, but i didnt use any other acc. This person DeAndre is bulgarian like me and he pm me and asked me if i have used any other acc. I said him that i dont know what he was talking for but he banned me. I dont know why he did that but i play this game every day only from my account. I love play in this server and i think if i am really permamently banned i woulf not play again from other acc. Please unbann me i want very much to play in this server. Thank you!

Edited by Marto_Minchev

Hello, Martin_Gambink!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, Martin. I'm DeAndre, the person who requested your ban. Multiaccounting is a serious rulebreak. You were caught playing on a different account today and somebody reported that. I gave you a chance to admit what you did wrong, but you decided to lie to me, which led to this ban. Do you understand the rule you broke and what will be your attitude if you get unbanned? - DeAndre Jackson

Yes i made another acc, but i didnt do anything. I was driving car for an hour and left to wait my 6 hour ban to end. I will not do that again and when i already have made the acc a friend of mine told me it is forbidden, but i didnt know before that. And i lied to you cuz i wanted to forget that mistake and the ban of my account ended so i didnt want another ban with saying you. I am so sorry about that just give me a second chance. I am new in the server. I want to play again. Thank you!