Francis Salieri banned by Quivantius carpanter

Salieri
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Francis Salieri

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quivantius carpanter

• When did you get banned?
    03/20/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor rp

• Personal comment

En son yalvadığım zaman iki ay önceydi. Yaptığım hatalar için iki ay bekledim. Dün doğum günümdü ve Tanrı'nın bu kötü karantina günlerini bitirmesini yasaklamamı istedim ve herkes eski günler gibi sağlık kazansın. Şimdi ... Ben tekrar buradayım Yaptığım için seni tam olarak anlayamadım ve söylendiğim için pişmanım. Bunun için gerçekten özür dilerim. Yasağımı açabilir misin? 

Hello, Francis Salieri!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

So i translated to english and that what the translator shows "The last time I pleaded was two months ago. I waited two months for the mistakes I made. It was my birthday yesterday and I wanted to forbid God to end these bad quarantine days, and everyone should gain health like the old days. Now ... I'm here again I couldn't fully understand you for what I did and regret for being told. I'm really sorry for that. Can you open my ban?"

I understood you and i will tell you what you did, you were in ganton with two cops, they cuffed you and they did rp dragging you and you won't comply + you have a lot of punishments.

Screenshot (128).png

Salieri we are an english speaking community, unfortunately your ban appeal will have to be done in english. if your struggling to articulate yourself in english i can try and find you an english speaking turkish person if that helps

27.04.2020 15:32 tarihinde Salieri şunları söyledi:
  • Oyun içi adınız nedir?
    Francis Salieri

• Hangi personel sizi yasakladı?
    Quivantius karbüratör

• Ne zaman yasaklandın?
    2020/03/20

• Yasaklama nedeni nedir?
    Kötü rp

• Kişisel yorum

En son yalvadığım zaman iki ay önceydi. Yaptığım hatalar için iki ay bekledim. Tanrı'nın bu kötü karantina günlerini yasaklamamı istedim ve herkes eski günler gibi sağlık kazansın. Şimdi ... Ben tekrar buradayım Yaptığım için seni tam olarak anlayamadım ve söylendiğim için pişmanım. Bunun için gerçekten özür dilerim. Yasağımı açabilir misin? 

On 4/27/2020 at 3:54 PM, Polcas Lansky said:

So i translated to english and that what the translator shows "The last time I pleaded was two months ago. I waited two months for the mistakes I made. It was my birthday yesterday and I wanted to forbid God to end these bad quarantine days, and everyone should gain health like the old days. Now ... I'm here again I couldn't fully understand you for what I did and regret for being told. I'm really sorry for that. Can you open my ban?"

I understood you and i will tell you what you did, you were in ganton with two cops, they cuffed you and they did rp dragging you and you won't comply + you have a lot of punishments.

Screenshot (128).png

• 2 weeks later...