Dick_Snitch banned by Quantivus_Carpetner

Snitch
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dick_Snitch

• Which staff member banned you?
    Quantivus_Carpetner

• When did you get banned?
    04/13/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Multiaccounting to avoid copban

• Personal comment

Well after one week mister Carpetner catched me and I told him everything in the game. I was very honest with him but he had to ban me because of my serious violation against the server rules. I will try here to you explain why I did that and what happened. First of all I was using VPN even if I know you can easily find out someone who is using it. 

My main account is Billy_Boe i was playing until I reached 10 level I think, but one day (I think 5 or more days ago) I was copbanned for indefinite time for something what was not against SAPD regulations by officer who has personal problem with me, I tried to solve this IC in the game but noone cares about volunteer. I really spent a lot of time by trying to revoke my copban but as I said they really did not care about me. When I found out there is no way how to change it I made a new account to avoid that copban.

My second account was Umair_Ravani i was playing nicely, kindly and was happy that I can be part of SAPD again until one day when there was an auction inside City Hall. I was banned by mister Carpenter for banevading, but I was never ban evading. I didn't know why he used this reason instead of Multiaccounting.

My third account was Aziz_Azizi aka Snitching_Snitch aka Dick_Snitch

(In this point I was banevading account who got ban for banevading which was not banevading ). This account was banned yesterday by Bomb for hacks but I was not that hacker and made ban appeal on this account yesterday and got unbanned (I swear here I never used  hacks, cheats on the server), When I joined today I talked with Carpetner about everything.

I admit here I was multiaccounting to avoid a copban, but it's start everything only because I was copbanned for indefinite time when I was in right on duty. I know it's not excuse and there is almost no chance to get unban but please if you will be kind and give me a chance to stay on your server i would be more than happy.

Bye.

Hello, Dick_Snitch!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Mazen locked and unlocked this topic
  • Mac locked this topic