damon_eira banned by dizzy_walker

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    damon_eira

• Which staff member banned you?
    dizzy_walker

• When did you get banned?
    03/23/20

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

image.thumb.png.c5a7ec047f2f1813ce45e0bbab33179f.pngi

i was told to make a 1000 word count apology letter to get unbanned. @Staz

i apologze for my ignorance.

Hello, damon_eira!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

To the server members, i apologize deeply for all of my actions. I entered the server and met three people, don raf and amin /me laughs in english. I know it was my wrongdoings to use hacks in mudoo and i wont repeat this shit again. I seriously thought i was slick. My first ban was a fly car hack, and i regret doing that, i just randomly enabled my cheats because i was ignorant and i know i shouldnt of done such thing. Then i started using aimbot like a maniac and i will never repeat this bullshit again. It was a mistake that i made and it was due to my ignorancy which means that i ignored all the issues that i had with people and started to use cheats. I apologzie for my lack of english skills and i know its pretty aids to read this right now but. My past punishments were mainly because of my ignorancy in game and i will not repeat such mistake again. I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasnt aware of the rules but i tried to follow them as much as i can and i regret not reading the rules when i first joined the server. I apologize to the staff members that i was a pain in the cock to be dealing with and i will never repeat such bullshit ass mistake again and i hope you can give me another chance due to my lack of rule following. Im sorry for my mistakes and i know i broke the rules too many times and i shouldnt be given any chances but i also admitted to using cheats. And i will never repeat this again.when i was first banned for using cheats i didnt really care because i knw i was gonna get unbanned anywahs but then i started to lie alot and i regret that. Me lying only made the situation even worse and i think if i just came honest and didnt rule break as much i wouldve been unbanned way quicker and i feel bad to the admins that i lied to and i will never break such rules again. I regret not following the rules and i will never repeat such mistake ever again. Excuse me for this interruption as i will neve repeat this bullshit again and i promise to u that it will be a good job to unban me as i wont rule break again. It was a big mistake of mine to be using cheats. My first ban was FLY CAR which i used out of ignorance and i was just bored so i randomly joined the server to troll the players and use the fly car cheat to fix my vehicle when it got damaged and i regret doing that, i apologize for my wrong doings as i will neve repeat this again, please excuse me for my shit that i had given to the admins and i will never repeat this bullshit again. Thank u so much for the chances u given me and i am apologizing now because i feel bad and u should know that. I know that  I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasnt aware of the rules but i tried to follow them as much as i c I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasnt aware of the rules but i tried to follow them as much as i c I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasnt aware of the rules but i tried to follow them, given the chances. t i tried to follow them as much as i c I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasnt aware of the rules. However, due to the chances u have given me, i have come here to apologize for my actions. Now can you please unban me because i have done so much and i am just tired of this bullshit. I apologize for everything and ill never repeat my mistakes again please excuse my bullshit as i will not repeat this again. I know im a idiot for all of this and i shouldnt be given more chances but im sorry.

I will not repeat this mistake again. I know im a huge idiot for doing such thing and i will never repeat it again. Please excuse my ignorance and this will never ever happen again. I am sorry for using cheats and this is the last time this is gonna happen. I apologize for the misconvience that i have given to the staff team. Unban me out of kindness.

heres the text verison

To all the server STAFF members,

I apologize deeply for all of my actions. I entered the server and met three people, don raf and amin outside of pd, i was jus trolling around.. I know it was my wrongdoings to use hacks in mudoo and I promise to you, that you will not hear this type of (cheat-wise) rulebreak again. . I seriously thought i was slick. My first ban was a fly car hack, and i regret doing that, i just randomly enabled my cheats because i was ignorant and i know i shouldn't have done such a thing. Then I started using an aimbot like a maniac and thought i was the best dmer, omegalul. It was a mistake that i made and it was due to my ignorance which means that i ignored all the issues that i had with people and started to use cheats. I apologize for my lack of english skills and i know its pretty aids to read this right now but. My past punishments were mainly because of my ignorance in game and i will make sure you dont see this type of energy from me for a fact, and not ever again. I was given warnings in game for constant dm and i wasn't aware of the rules but i tried to follow them as much as i can and i regret not reading the rules when i first joined the server. I apologize to the staff members that i was a pain in the cock to be dealing with and i will try my best to avoid admin situations now, and i hope you can give me another chance due to my lack of rule following. Im sorry for my mistakes and i know i broke the rules too many times and i shouldn't be given any chances but i also admitted to using cheats. And i will never repeat this again.when i was first banned for using cheats i didn't really care because i know i was gonna get unbanned anyways but then i started to lie a lot and i regret that. Me lying only made the situation even worse and i think if i just came honest and did not rule break as much i would have been unbanned way quicker and i feel bad to the admins that i lied to and i will never break such rules again. I regret not following the rules and I will never repeat such mistakes ever again. Excuse me for this interruption as i will neve repeat this bullshit again and I promise to you that it will be a good job to unban me as I wont rule break again. It was a big mistake of mine to be using cheats. My first ban was FLY CAR which i used out of ignorance and i was just bored so i randomly joined the server to troll the players and use the fly car cheat to fix my vehicle when it got damaged and i regret doing that, i apologize for my wrong doings as i will neve repeat this again, please excuse me for my shit that i had given to the admins and i will never repeat this bullshit again. Thank u so much for the chances u given me and i am apologizing now because I feel bad and you should know that. I know that  I was given warnings in game for constant dm and I wasn't aware of the rules but i tried to follow them as much as i could. Regardless of that, I know i made a huge mistake and i will try my best to avoid using cheats, actually no, I will make sure I avoid cheats and not instal that type of bullshit onto my computer. However, due to the chances u have given me, i have come here to apologize for my actions. Now could you unban me because i have done so much and i am just tired of this. I apologize for everything and ill never repeat my mistakes again please excuse my bullshit as i will not repeat this again. I know im a idiot for all of this and i shouldn't be given more chances but im sorry. I will be more respectful towards the staff and not waste their time. I know im a huge idiot for doing such thing and i will never repeat it again. Please excuse my ignorance and this will never ever happen again. I am sorry for using cheats and this is the last time this is gonna happen. I apologize for the misconvenience that i have given to the staff team. Unban me out of kindness.

Given your ban reasons, I do not think an unban is appropriate. Judging by the ban reason and your administrative record, I find you to be totally unfit for the server. I am mostly disappointed with you with the fact that you have admitted that you know what you are doing is wrong; yet you keep repeating yourself as you have four bans on using illegal modifications.

However, I can assure you that, If i ever cheat on your server again, you may RESET MY ACCOUNT completely, level 0, remove everything, if i ever cheat, you may forum ban me & discord ban me, and get rid of me from your community. I can promise you that I will never install any cheats on my computer again and if i do, then you may do anything you want with my account, I will never cheat again, and never disappoint you.

This is what we were told by you on your previous ban appeal.

Anyways with that being said, the staff team has decided that an appropriate punishment would be to keep you banned for the upcoming future. However, I believe that you can change and come back once you realize your mistakes. I am willing to give you one more chance. Please submit your re-appeal at 5th of June and we will discuss what is next for you.

• James locked this topic