Omar_Alston banned by Eduardo_Santos

amir73
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Omar_Alston

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    03/14/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing server fanction annoying players

• Personal comment

I would like to get unbanned pleas eduardo said to mew shut up omar in public chat and I didn't shut up I continued on and talked relgious so he muted me for 60 minutes so I just wanted to say to him that he's muted me for too long and his PMs were of so I used /ad for it just this one time so this is what happened anyway I wouldlike to get unbanned this is the last time im going to talk religious .

• Like 1

Hello, Omar_Alston!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

12 minutes ago, Weston said:

You have 9 bans to date, im not entirely convinced you will actually change

I will because I my self got tired of this. and what you want me to do to convice you exactly? and lets not forget that this is not cheats ban or ban evading ban, or insulting or even breaking any server rules ban, this is ban for annoying player well let me tell you something not everyone gets anoyyed by that some people actually find this intereseting and some people with argue with me and asking questions, some it might have annoyed few players true, just remember that this is not heavy ban. so.. 

22 hours ago, amir73 said:

I will because I my self got tired of this. and what you want me to do to convice you exactly? and lets not forget that this is not cheats ban or ban evading ban, or insulting or even breaking any server rules ban, this is ban for annoying player well let me tell you something not everyone gets anoyyed by that some people actually find this intereseting and some people with argue with me and asking questions, some it might have annoyed few players true, just remember that this is not heavy ban. so.. 

👆  I don't know I'm sure actually that you don't spec me or any other admins But I do roleplay here and I give the server alot .  as for the stuff I got banned for what I did that same night I  told you i'm not gonna repeat this and if you are not convinced then i'm telling you taht I myself I actually got rid of this what you want my word? I give you my word no more religious talk at any time of the day in public chat.