Josh-Libert banned by Salvatore

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Salvatore

• When did you get banned?
    02/24/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing /ask and extensive punishment list.

• Personal comment

Hey again, i know i made alot mistakes, most of them were forgiven, but i want to apologize to staff. I apologize because im a bullshit, and i keep breaking rules. If i will get unban i promise:

Ill translate all rules and i will discover new things.

I will play by the rules.

I will ignore people who will chat /p or /ask.
    I will not misuse anything.

I really love Mudoo, and i missed it so much that you cant even imagine. I know it may be impossible. But i admit my mistakes everytime and im being honest. I was so bored so i played already like 150 games. I really love you guys and i really love Mudoo. I missed you all so much. Just you all are best, you all are like my dad, big brother, uncle and Teacher. You guys teached my discipline(Idk how this word is suppost to be wrote). You showed me what is Real Life in Mudoo. I beg for unban and i beg for forgivness last time. I love you guys <3

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hello, Josh. I guess you took some time to figure out the mistakes you've done in the past, but I still want an appropriate answer which should explain the reason behind the  punishments you have, which are about 26, including 3 permanent bans. The administration team has given you enough chances I guess, but now let's see if you deserve one  more last chance. Explain me how and what will you change if we ever unban you ?

1. I will get experience of RP. So i could RP better than before.

2. I already changed and not toxic or retarded as before.
3. I will translate every rule to understand and so i could not break them.
4. Sometimes i lift everyone's mood with stupid joke.
5. I wont misuse /ask or /support for shit and IC stuff.

6. Its easy to change if ill get ever unbanned.

7. You know that i really love staff and Mudoo as well.

8. I will improve my language and i will try my best to not swear.

9. I will improve my personality so i could be even more friendly as never before.

I said all things i will change, do, because i want that.

You're to be unbanned, do note that any mistake you make now, will directly lead to a permanent ban, and you will no longer be welcomed in this server. 

40 percent of your wealth will be removed before getting unbanned.