Josh-Libert banned by Salvatore

Joshie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Josh-Libert

• Which staff member banned you?
    Salvatore

• When did you get banned?
    02/25/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Misusing /ask and extensive punishment list.

• Personal comment

[18:17:12] ============= You got permanently banned =============
    [18:17:12] You got permanently banned by Salvatore_DeLuca.
    [18:17:12] Reason: Misusing /ask, extensive punishment hisotry.

Okay i know it was wrong what i have done. I was just messing and joking. Enzo said in /ask ''You're so funny''. It was completly a joke. I know i have alot punishments, 26 Right now. But im sorry for what i did. I know im fucked up. Just i was joking..(I dont know and dont have alot to say because misusing /ask, dudes, he asked about corona virus, i answered, but i agree that answer wasnt so good. I agree that i fucked up. I agree i did wrong). Forgive me. God bless this staff! ❤️ I apologize again...

[18:16:31] [Ask] Enzo_Gambino (46){FFFFFF}: How to cure corona virus?
    [18:16:41] [Ask] Josh_Libert (18){FFFFFF}: Put dick in your asshole
    [18:16:41] [Ask] Nepali_Pragesh (4){FFFFFF}: use cocaine
    [18:16:49] [Ask] Enzo_Gambino (46){FFFFFF}: How much?
    [18:16:56] [Ask] Josh_Libert (18){FFFFFF}: 10000k
    [18:16:59] PM from Enzo_Gambino (46): What was that dick joke about bro?
    [18:17:00] [Ask] Josh_Libert (18){FFFFFF}: kg*
    [18:17:06] [Ask] Enzo_Gambino (46){FFFFFF}: You're so funny
    [18:17:10] PM to Enzo_Gambino (46): Lol  meme on facebook
    [18:17:12] ============= You got permanently banned =============
    [18:17:12] You got permanently banned by Salvatore_DeLuca.
    [18:17:12] Reason: Mis using /ask, extensive punishment hisotry

sa-mp-048.png

Edited by Karolukas

Hello, Josh-Libert!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Thanks 1

I promise i will change myself, i just want to say i changed alot, i was banned before for being toxic and annoying. But as you can see im not toxic anymore, yeah i agree sometimes im being angry or mad, but i keep it inside. I dont insult people or anything else. Well rules hard to understand, im lithuanian, and some words i cannot understand. I will translate them, and i will learn server rules and i will try to not to make myself into ban again. Im making promise. With love-Josh. ❤️