Aiko_Carterr banned by Marcus_Martinez

Solis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Aiko_Carterr

• Which staff member banned you?
    Marcus_Martinez

• When did you get banned?
    01/29/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Balant DM, extensive punishment history.

• Personal comment

There's nothing much to say, you guys are right, I DM-ed because I was pissed off the new management and how server turned into cops vs robbers, I took a month of a break to reconsider everything and to control my anger, and I promise you that it wont be happening again, my friend was back to this server few days ago, and we both are planning to play seriously and have fun like old days, I'm accepting everything you're going to say, you've all the rights to do whatever you pleased.

Note:posting this on behalf of Aiko Carterr since his internet browser is blocking the website for some reason.
    and I got PERMISSION from Marcus to re-apply on my forums.

Hello, Aiko_Carterr!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 minutes ago, INFERNO said:

We have heard this from Aiko earlier as well, what will change this time and how should be we assured he won't loose his calm over something again and start breaking server rules?

If it sit here for 24 hours i cant convince you, and thats reasonable I have broke the rules few times, but now all Im looking for is to have fun with my friends.

Edited by iMarcell

I believe the reason behind your ban is very obvious. Your approach to this server has never actually changed, regardless of how long you have played here. You can't stay within the rules. It has been very clear that your intentions in-game are solely to deathmatch and troll around. I do not feel confident that you will provide anything of substance to this server in your current mindset.

I am mostly disappointed with you with the fact that you have admitted that you know what you are doing is wrong; yet you keep repeating yourself and getting involved in awful situations. Whether those intentions are to be malicious or to just have fun, it does not really change the fact that you are not here to roleplay and the worst part is that you know how to roleplay, but you opt not to roleplay. 

So why should we even consider you once again when you have proven nothing but rule-breaking to us?

I'll quote what you said previously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spoiler

ti3Lc1P.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jаmes said:

I believe the reason behind your ban is very obvious. Your approach to this server has never actually changed, regardless of how long you have played here. You can't stay within the rules. It has been very clear that your intentions in-game are solely to deathmatch and troll around. I do not feel confident that you will provide anything of substance to this server in your current mindset.

I am mostly disappointed with you with the fact that you have admitted that you know what you are doing is wrong; yet you keep repeating yourself and getting involved in awful situations. Whether those intentions are to be malicious or to just have fun, it does not really change the fact that you are not here to roleplay and the worst part is that you know how to roleplay, but you opt not to roleplay. 

So why should we even consider you once again when you have proven nothing but rule-breaking to us?

I'll quote what you said previously ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hide contents

ti3Lc1P.png

You're right James, but at some point I had a great group back then with few friends we were the best roleplay group in that time, I was playing serious, but management changed and shit started going on, I got DM-ed many times and nothing was happened, so I started trolling too, I treated the players the same way they did to me, I was getting mad quickly, I continued trolling since server turned into CnR I got mad, I loved this server when it was released, but some rules just ruined the server and I got mad about it, and how new SAMP players (inexperienced) got into staff team within a month or two max, that thing triggered me more and more, they didnt handle the reports properly, I'm not saying that I'm innocent and I havent done anything wrong, but what I did was for a reason that I got pissed about few things were going on, but I released that I'm just a player whatever I do or say and how I react wont matter, and luckily matthew has changed some rules and made some rules which will turn the server to how it was when it was released one of them the new turf rule, and about that picture as I said I was ragging most of times I couldnt handle myself but I took a break to reconsider my actions and where I was wrong and to fix that as much as I can and I hope that I get a chance this time and if I get banned again feel free to ban me from your community.

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

Can we proceed? I'm ready for whatever your decision is gonna be.

Your admin record is atrocious. Considering all of those punishments (including three permanent bans) isn't enough to improve your behavior, I highly doubt unbanning you so soon will either as there is no denying what you did was a complete disregard to the rules.

However, given the severity of your ban I will let the administration team also have an input. You will have to wait a for a reply since I imagine there'll be some back and forth between the team before we agree on an outcome. Pre-warning, don't get your hopes up.

Till then explain what happens if you break rules in the future?  Explain what your plans are for rejoining the community.

Edited by Jаmes
  • Like 1

Just now, Jаmes said:

Your admin record is atrocious. Considering all of those punishments (including three permanent bans) isn't enough to improve your behavior, I highly doubt unbanning you so soon will either. My initial response to this would be no as there is no denying what you did was a complete disregard to the rules.

However, given the severity of your ban I will let the administration team also have an input. You will have to wait a for a reply since I imagine there'll be some back and forth between the team before we agree on an outcome. Pre-warning, don't get your hopes up.

Till then explain what happens if you break rules in the future?  Explain what your plans are for rejoining the community.

As I said whatever your decision is will be respected.
What I'll be doing, I'll be having fun with my old friends,  roleplaying and stuff like a normal player in this server.
and what happens if I break any rule, you can community ban me for real this time.