Robert_Lahey banned by Dylan

HERO
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Robert_Lahey

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dylan

• When did you get banned?
    08/19/19

• What is the ban reason?
    PayPal chargeback / account sharing to get a donation from someone else

• Personal comment

Hi, I saw my last appeal and I saw there they unbanned me on it I can see a tag up there on my appeal in green color, "UNBANNED" But the problem is I'm still banned.

• Like 1

Hello, Robert_Lahey!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Hey man, I'm sorry for my act I just wanna play Mudoo again, it's my request and I'm sorry for that what I did wrong. I saw that server is popular now and I just want to play inside and wanna enjoy with my old friends, also about the money I tried to create an paypal account but it was hard I've failed several time on it, I asked you to send me your bank info and I'll send you the money, 16 euros isn't a big deal that's nothing at all, but the problem is which I define already on my previous appeal I can't send you money via other system, I asked my brother to send you money via bank account when I get your bank info, I can't send you myself since I'm just 16 and I don't have an Bank account on me.

Please give me a last chance, any other rule break from me I'll not here to appeal again I'll leave mudoo if I get ban again. Please last chance Please...

Edited by HERO
  • Like 1

• Community Owner

If you are from Pakistan, a normal wire transfer will also not work to our Dutch bank account. So not an option.

Explain to me what you did wrong in the first place. Thus, how you got banned?

Hi, I got banned cause I shared account with someone to get donation level which I was thinking I'll get some advantage with my gameplay, I was helper, I didn't even think about it for that I'll lose my reputation. Dylan was good with me like a friend I played with his feelings and I'm very shamed about that.

How I get Donation level? How I convince player to donate for me?

Well yes I was helper and a player asked me on my PM how to get donation on this server, I provide him link how to donate, after sometimes he pmed me again and said what's the minimum donation, I said I'm not sure you should visit that link to check it out, then he said can you please check it for me, I was helper so I said wait I'll check, I checked for it and I said the minimum package is 5 euros and I provide him it's perks. After sometimes and pmed me again what's your discord, I tell him and then he pmed me and said I'm so poor in-game can you give me some cash, I was rich so I said what I'm gonna get If would give you money, he said you want VIP, I said no it's against the rules and I'm a helper, he said don't worry it's my promise I'm not gonna tell to anyone, I said I'll think about it, after one day I DM him on discord and said how much money you need, he said I'll donate for you 5 euros and you'll give me 5m in-game, I said it's much, I said make a deal with 2m and he gladly accepted the deal, after sometimes he said give me account I'll donate for you, and I gave him my password, he donated for me and I got VIP, and then for some reason I goes inactive and forget to pay him, he tell the whole story to Matthew and Matthew didn't asked me anything, and when I goes back in-game, I do pay him 2m and I said why did you tell to matthew and he said you were inactive and I thought you scammed me, well that's it we done here with the deal.

How I get banned?

After 5 days or maybe 7 I didn't remember it very well cause it long ago, I got myself spammed on mudoo discord, I go there on staff chat channel and Dylan were saying ok Faizan tell me what's your matter with donation level, tell me so I can clear it out, I told him whole story how I got the VIP, and there were some senior and junior admins saying me faizan why aren't you still banned, I said I'm already felt shamed about that and Dylan didn't say anything and another admins were saying me faizan you didn't deserved helper position, please leave it, I said ok you guys stay here and be happy and I'm leaving this server, and I left mudoo discord, (I just did it cause I was pissed of which was my one of the best mistake) Dylan were trying to help me out but that was my big problem. After  some days that guy who donated for me charged back his money which I wasn't even know that he gonna do that, Dylan banned me via panel and yes he was right, I trust on wrong guy and play with Dylan's feelings which was my biggest huge mistake, I myself logged in-game and found myself banned, I pmed Dylan on discord what was my problem why I got banned he charged back not me, he said you shared your Personal account with him which isn't even allowed and I'm aware of that rule, I didn't DM on discord again cause I was wrong, I just applied my ban appeal from my main forum account and waits for his response, But he forum banned, I mean community banned me and yes I deserved it, After sometimes when I got banned I deleted SAMP from my computer and focus on brother's shop IRL, But now I just wanna play again cause I loved that game and Loved mudoo roleplay cause this server is for me, I can't even enjoyed on another server, I just want one last chance to show myself without breaking any rules again, I just wanna play it's my request or yes I'm begging to get unbanned, it's upto you, you'd take it as a request or beg.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Flooding your ban appeal wont get you anywhere.

Neverthless, how can we be sure you wont do the same mistake again?

If I do that again I'll not be here for unban appeal, mark my words, I make myself clear here, I wrote my whole story which I done before getting a ban.

Thanks.

P.S: My main forum account is community banned by Dylan and I'm also banned from discord, if this appeal will be successful, I would like get unbanned from forum and discord as well, and will show you myself and won't break any rules.

Edited by HERO

• Community Owner

Since the Paypal part was also solved on the other end, and it has been quite some time, I think you are punished enough. This means all your bans are now lifted.

However do take in mind that this could very well be your last chance here with Mudoo. Use it wisely and definitely do not share your account again.