Ted_Nugent banned by dizzy_Walker

Ted_Nugent
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ted_Nugent

• Which staff member banned you?
    dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    01/27/20

• What is the ban reason?
    multi accounting

• Personal comment

hello sir its Ted_Nugent. i didnt do multi accounting. Dlyan is my bro we both have diiferent pcs. we online at same time. now a days he was busy in some work he was not online but we online together if you still think that we are one person then we will be online at same time. I hope so  you understand my English and situation.
    I shall be very thankful to you if you accept my unban appeal 

Hello, Ted_Nugent!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ted_Nugent said:
  • What is your in-game name?
    Ted_Nugent

• Which staff member banned you?
    dizzy_Walker

• When did you get banned?
    01/27/20

• What is the ban reason?
    multi accounting

• Personal comment

hello sir its Ted_Nugent. i didnt do multi accounting. Dlyan is my bro we both have diiferent pcs. we online at same time. now a days he was busy in some work he was not online but we online together if you still think that we are one person then we will be online at same time. I hope so  you understand my English and situation.
    I shall be very thankful to you if you accept my unban appeal 

I'd like you to be honest, we've enoughs proofs which proove that you did multi account.

20 hours ago, Chip said:

Hello, Ted_Nugent!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sir i then how can i proof that i am not doing multi acc 🥺🥺. Sir its unfair please dont be unfair you can give chance 😭😭😭😭 if you want i can give you proof we both will be online at same time 😩 i said it you before 😔

I want investigation from managers. Diaz is my brother currently living in Rawalpindi and I am in Sargodha miles away. I don't know on what basis I was banned. We had the same IPs in the past but if it was my account why will I make new one. Diaz has good money

Edited by Ted_Nugent

On 1/28/2020 at 4:50 AM, Dizzy said:

I'd like you to be honest, we've enoughs proofs which proove that you did multi account.

I want investigation from managers. Diaz is my brother currently living in Rawalpindi and I am in Sargodha miles away. I don't know on what basis I was banned. We had the same IPs in the past but if it was my account why will I make new one. Diaz has good money

11 minutes ago, Weston said:

Can you atleast be honest with us, we still have proof of you multiaccounting 

Bro diaz is my brother i already said you that we had same ips past but now he is in Rawalpindi and i am Sargodha now we have different cities. If you still think that i am lying DM me in discord. You send me proofs i will answer your every question. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ted_Nugent said:

@Dizzy sir please unban me its nearly 30days you banned me 

You will be given another chance, you both were playing on the same PC which made it look like you are Multi Accounting, incase we notice any suspicious things regarding you Multiaccountin again, you should come straight forward and also say that he played on your PC or you on his!

Unbanned.

• Popcorn 1