Charles_Francis banned by Eduardo_Santos

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Charles_Francis

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    01/09/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Money hack

• Personal comment

Firs of all when I did a money hack I did not meant to that server but I logged by mistakenly in MudooRPG and I meant to another server was a dm.

•  

*I had a 26k on my pocket then i f i money hack and gets 3m and went to any property costs 3m I cant buy it and if I want to buy armour cost 8k it will lost from 3m to 18k because 26k-18k

Just watch that video...

Edited by Charles_Francis

Hello, Charles_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

The cheat engine you used adds money on client side.

And both our servers uses the details from server side.

So you basically tried to spawn money but failed.

At least you admitted on using something like this.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, INFERNO said:

The cheat engine you used adds money on client side.

And both our servers uses the details from server side.

So you basically tried to spawn money but failed.

At least you admitted on using something like this.

I realise it is a stupid mistake from my side but I have been actively farming to earn some cash. I did not intentionally attempt to spawn money risking to get banned. The program does not truly spawn money either.

Edited by Charles_Francis

On 1/12/2020 at 8:28 AM, CraZe said:

It doesn't matter if it worked or not, you still attempted to hack. Which is very well bannable. How can we be sure you won't try anything again if we were to unban you?xx

I promise i will not do it again it was a mistake from me i know that and if you want you can put an admin to spectate me