Mukesh_Ambani banned by Frank Thompson

David Richman
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mukesh_Ambani

• Which staff member banned you?
    Frank Thompson

• When did you get banned?
    12/12/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Leaking personal information of a player

• Personal comment

Reasons to unban me:

• Theres no such rule mentioned anywhere
    • You couldnt prove me guilty
    • Person himself PMed Frank several times and I provided prove that he wants to take his report back
    • Group where picture was shared wasnt of Mudoo
    • Person himself admitted I am innocent
    • According to ban rules, another chance is given on first ban and its my first ban.

P.S: According to ban appeal rules I can post another ban appeal after the time imposed on me has passed. There was no time imposed and no reason was given, so I have directly posted another ban appeal. Its a request that only the one whos handling the report should reply, no other staff member.

Hello, Mukesh_Ambani!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
4 minutes ago, David Richman said:

Theres no such rule mentioned anywhere

It is pretty common sense. In the basis everyone deserves a place here to play without having their privacy compromised. If you really want a rule, take for example the first rule in M:RP: "1. Respect". What you did is clearly disrespectful.

According to recent conversations he never gave direct permission to you. Neither does he think you are innocent.

5 hours ago, David Richman said:

Theres no such rule mentioned anywhere

Firstly thats common sense so you can't pull that card. 

You couldnt prove me guilty

We clearly did prove you guilty, numerous of times. 

Person himself PMed Frank several times and I provided prove that he wants to take his report back

After he was put under pressure by you and what Frank discussed with the victim was completely different with what Frank posted in the previous appeal. 

Group where picture was shared wasnt of Mudoo

So you're saying that makes you innocent? Also you can't pull that card after we do know which discord it was posted in. 

According to ban rules, another chance is given on first ban and its my first ban.

Only if we decide to do so, which clearly I said last time...

No. You may wait 6 months this time unless decided otherwise by the leader himself.