Nation_Johnson banned by Eduardo_Santos

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Nation_Johnson

• Which staff member banned you?
    Eduardo_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    12/27/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Mutli accounts

• Personal comment

I went on my computer I open samp I went on mudoo I closed out the tab opened a new gta sa then I got my alt to hop in the car I worked on the account then I got banned on nation and the other account while not doing shit at all

Hello, Nation_Johnson!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You have opened a multiple accounts in order to farm money out of it which is againts our server rules. You also ban evaded multiple times spawning weapons and ruining others gameplay. Care to elaborate why would you do such things and why we should give you an another chance after ban evading multiple times?

7 minutes ago, Marcus. said:

You have opened a multiple accounts in order to farm money out of it which is againts our server rules. You also ban evaded multiple times spawning weapons and ruining others gameplay. Care to elaborate why would you do such things and why we should give you an another chance after ban evading multiple times?

I only ban evaded to talk to the admins and I opened many accounts juss to have money in game and I never weapon hacked if I had a weapon license they kept disarming me then I put it back in my hands.

You got banned again  after i gave u a final chance, and ur dumb enough to do the same things again. Its ur fault if u are that dumb,  and now ylu keep trying to ban evade with poor reasons and excuses. Its over for you, appeal denied and going to be routeblocked.

Edited by Dizzy