Cyrus_Reznov banned by Kacper Williams

Galan_Porter
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Cyrus_Reznov

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Williams

• When did you get banned?
    12/01/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Constantly DM.

• Personal comment

kacper banned me of constantly DM btw i logged in and smuggle came my group members asked me that lets goto OD and kill the player who took smuggle when we entered OD SAPD asked that OD is shutdown then we were also there then they start shooting us we also return firearm and after 20 mins kacper banned me.

Hello, Cyrus_Reznov!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

I’ll consider this an appeal for all three of you that I have banned as you’re all doing the same thing. 

Firstly, what are your interests to play Mudoo other than logging in and hunting for other groups and continuous shootouts? 

Secondly the situation at ocean docks was blatant DM hunger. The area was closed - cops didn’t have the case nor did you. However you still decided to land and kill all the cops just to satisfy your DM hunger. 

The staff team is tired of your little group and your constant DM and I decided to bring it to an end. IF I decide to unban you, you’ll be weapon banned for at least a week and improvements must be shown if decided to give you all another, last opportunity to play. If improvements aren’t shown we will simply give harsher punishments until you learn a lesson that some level of roleplay is required other than “/s stop” robberies. 

Side note, I've heard this "i will improve my rp skills story one too many times" quiet frankly its old.and tiring. In 100-150 words provide reasons why should you be unbanned, with esch reason having a justification and a way forward and what you intend on doing.

Edited by Weston