Natsuho_Sakura banned by Unknown

Va-ll hall-a
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Natsuho_Sakura (forgot exact name but I remember this was a former/current name)

• Which staff member banned you?
    Unknown

• When did you get banned?
    08/01/19

• What is the ban reason?
    spreading toxicity and shit talking server

• Personal comment

(ban date forgotten thus putting 1st of August)

It has been virtually 2 months or so not quite memorable of exact date. But I was banned due to 1. insulting the server via suggestions then creating a extremely childish player report insulting the server as well as some members of the community. I have understood that my actions were incorrect and I clearly understand the punishment received. As per reading the ban system it states that 1st ban gives an individual a chance to prove they have changed thus I would like to take that chance and display that I have changed and immature actions like that would not be repeated.
    If I was to be unbanned I would play without the use of insults towards the community or server and if I encounter an issue which I would like to address I would state it in the correct manor without the use of insults and shit talking.

Edited by KazutoV
added fact I might have forgotten my username thus little note
  • Like 1

Hello, Natsuho_Sakura!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

After of the events of that moment I have handled things at a radical scale which I would have easily handled. As well as letting my own issues seen within the server I had displayed them incorrectly which was by insulting the server continuous shit talking etc. As well as having understood my actions. it brought to my attention that I could have handled the situation. Back to the main question given.

Why should I have another chance? I believe I should have a second chance as an opportunity to display that my attitude has changed and having understood my punishment, as yes I handled the issues I have encountered incorrectly which I ended up resulting in shit talking etc. Although I have changed my attitude and for any issues which I may have I would address it to the correct authority and handle the situation accordingly instead of taking it into my own hands.

• Like 1

As this is your first ban I am willing to give you another chance. Any minor anger issues are shown by your side you will immediately end up in the ban appeal section again. Don't let me down for giving you a chance.

Unbanned.

Edited by Tyrone.