Jennifer_Queen banned by Dizzy_Santiago

Johns
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jennifer_Queen

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Santiago

• When did you get banned?
    09/08/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Fly Hack.

• Personal comment

I was using fly thingie on UIF server,  And when i was going to collect the smuggle i accidently activated them, That won't happen ever again, Please trust me. That was just an mistake. I'm Sorry!

@Reload When did i Ban Evaded? I haven't even played GTA right when you banned me lmao?

Hello, Jennifer_Queen!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You ban evaded as Jay_HOAK and you shouldn't lie to us about using that Hack "accidently" you obviously tried to get the Smuggle with it. You were greedy for the Cases and risked a Ban for it.

23 minutes ago, Johns said:

Bullshit, I was going for smuggle with the BCR members, And that  fly hack was fucking accident, You'd never believe anyone.

Of course we will never believe you, cause what you did did not seem as an accident, either the situation today either the situation at ocean docks where you flew away. Oh that was an accident as well?

Edited by Bruce

@Bruce , Ken Johnson is my account, It is under CAC, But there's a problem that I tried every CAC and SA-MP version, but Mudoo keeps refusing it, It keeps saying that i don't have any CAC downloaded, And I already spoke with Matthew Carter and Keith Andolini, Keith said that she/he will spoke to manager, So i'm playing in this account from now on due Mudoo problems. And Matthew knows already about it.

Edited by Johns

1 hour ago, Johns said:

@Bruce , Ken Johnson is my account, It is under CAC, But there's a problem that I tried every CAC and SA-MP version, but Mudoo keeps refusing it, It keeps saying that i don't have any CAC downloaded, And I already spoke with Matthew Carter and Keith Andolini, Keith said that she/he will spoke to manager, So i'm playing in this account from now on due Mudoo problems. And Matthew knows already about it.

Go install it properly, because I just followed the instructions properly and it works perfectly fine and I am in game with it.

Ken Johnson is already banned. 
I just installed CAC and it worked perfectly fine, go install it on a clean game and go make an appeal with Ken Johnson. That is your main accout, that is where u will continue playing. That's not your choice to make.