Eren Andolini

The Story of Eren Andolini

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.", they said. They lied. Life was never really simple.

Born on the 5th of August, 1998 to Mr. and Mrs. Schulze, I came to life as one of the wealthiest families in Preston, England. Growing up in such a family, my parents made sure I had the best education I could get, and even though I could get everything I asked for, I envied a lot of my friends for being able to spend time with their father. I rarely met my father, probably once or twice every 6 months, and every time I asked him why he's always away, his answer was always the same. "My job as a pilot doesn't allow me to spend a lot of time here. I need to work so you and your brother could get a good education". Deep inside, I never believed those words. I knew something fishy was going on, but I never spoke of it. I spent more time with my brother, Parth, more than I did with anyone else in the family. He is 6 years older than me, born on the 23rd of October, 1992. When I was just 5 years old, Parth was the closest to me. He wasn't just a brother. He was my best-friend. I kept no secrets from him, and he was always there when I needed him.

Ten years later, my brother has already graduated from the Medical School, Central Lancashire University. He is an apprentice surgeon. Today is the 5th of August, my 15th birthday. My father always takes a vacation from work on this day every year to spend it with me. For some reason, he never showed up. I started to think he became in too deep in his job that he actually forgot about his family. He didn't even answer the phone calls. Disappointed in my father, I spent the rest of the day with my family and friends. The very next day, I woke up, getting ready for school, I overheard a conversation between my mother and Parth. I could tell from her tone that she was crying.

Parth: When did they call you?

Mother: I got the call yesterday. They said he was shot.
Parth: Shot? By Who? Did they arrest him?
Mother: *Sniffs* No. They couldn't find any leads at the crime scene.

Parth: *Grabs a cup from the table as he smashes it into the ground* I will find whoever did this, and I will make them suffer to death.

Parth stood up and walked out of the door, where he saw me standing and overhearing their conversation. He looked at me, as he saw the tears in my eyes. I stood there, shook of the news. He looked at me for a second, then left the house without any further words. I ran back to my room as I locked myself in there, speaking to no one else for the rest of the day until I fell asleep. Later that month, my mother was still broken by the news. She was in her room most of the time crying. She barely spoke to anyone. Me and my brother often sat with her from time to time to relieve her, but we gave her some space. We knew she'd get over it by time.

Three months later, my brother thought it'd be a good idea for us to go out and have some fun to get our minds away from what happened. My mother refused to go with us, so it was just me and him. We spent the whole day out, taking a walk in the park, eating in a Diner, watching a movie in the Cinema. By the time it was 1:40 AM, we were on our way home.

As we got closer to the house, we saw police vehicles and an ambulance right in front of it, with somewhat of a crowd. We ran there, only to be welcomed by the dead body of my mother on a stretcher. We learned that someone broke into the house, my mother took 3 shots to the chest and bled out, and all the valuables, including the money in the safe, was stolen.

With nothing in my mind except knowing that I lost both of my parents in less than a year and they didn't even identify the killers, I felt weak, and I was on the very edge of breaking down.

Six years later, my brother has already traveled to Mudoo State. He told me he got a good paying job there. I couldn't keep up with Engineering School, so I dropped out and worked as a cashier in a market near by. The money wasn't enough, so my brother was kind enough to send me money each month to help me get by. After few months, I planned a surprise visit to Los Santos, the city where my brother lives in Mudoo State. I bought a ticket and flew there. When I arrived, I tried to call him, but his phone was off, so I left him a voice mail letting him know that I am in Los Santos. I rented a car and drove around, getting familiar with the city. I made a stop at a bar to get myself a drink, but the TV caught my attention.

"The police still can't get hold of the criminal known as Parth Clemenza, wanted for drug dealing, carrying illegal firearms, and possible murder, if you see him, call 911 and state your location immediately", with the picture of my brother on the TV.

I called him once more and he picked up.

Parth: You should've told me before you came here
Me: We need to meet
Parth: Is something wrong?
Me: You are wanted. Can you explain this?
Parth: *Silence*
Parth: Meet me at Verdant Bluffs in an hour

*Parth hangs up*

With every little thought going on in my head, I asked around about Verdant Bluffs. and when I found where I can find it, I drove there. As I approached the place, I saw how highly secured it is, with a lot of parked vehicles and about five men standing with guns in their hands. I was stopped by one of them approaching me, asking me to identify myself. As soon as I said my name, they let me pass, and there I saw my brother, smoking a cigarette while looking at the sea from the top of the building. I made my way up there, and as soon as he heard my footsteps, he looked back at me.

Parth: Give me your phone.
Me: Wh-
Parth: Do it.
Me: *Takes out his phone, handing it to Parth*
Parth: *Powers off the phone, then gives it back* Don't turn it on unless you're at least 3 Kilometers away from here.
Me: *Has a confused look on his face* What is all that? Why are you wanted and why are you acting all weird?
Parth: *Sighs, as he walks down to a bench and offers me to take a seat*

Parth told me that father wasn't a pilot. He was working for a criminal family called P-Company. That's why he was always away, to protect us. The day he died, he was caught off guard earlier by men from a group called Willowfield Cartel. They killed him. He told me that P-Company is our best chance to get revenge. Without further thought, I asked to join. I wanted to be a part of this. He wasn't happy with this idea at first, but it wasn't his call to accept me or not, and so I joined. I settled in the Mudoo state. My new job was dealing in drugs, and it made me amazing amounts of money. P-Company was like my new family. Until one day, when I was sitting in home, I got a call from my friend. My brother was arrested and is now in custody. He was taken to the prison where he served one year, while the boss of P-Company disappeared. Nobody knew what happened to him. The family broke down. I visited my brother from time to time, but I didn't want to get suspicious, so I got rid of all my drugs and traveled back to Preston.

On my brother's release date, I went to visit him, surprisingly enough, I learned that he was released earlier secretly in exchange for information, and later he was accepted into FBI. I decided to take on the same path and join him, but I  wasn't accepted due to lack of experience, so I just joined the Police Department. After a month or so, I decided to take a vacation. I went back to my hometown and spent  time with my old friends. When I came back, I realized there was a total change in the department, and I was fired as well. I was told I had to apply again. I didn't want to go over all of that again, and I learned that my brother left the FBI as well and joined La Familia di Andolini. I heard of a family called Gambinos, who were allies to the Andolinis, so I joined them. After a few days, a conflict happened between the leaders of both families and they became enemies. 

I met with my brother, and I was offered to join the family. After all, the last thing we want is for me and my brother to be shooting at each other. I had time to think about it, and eventually I accepted his offer. I became a part of La Familia Di Andolini.

That's where life strayed me, and that's how my life goes on.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...