Jayden Santana banned by Kacper Williams

m.dogg
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jayden Santana

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper Williams

• When did you get banned?
    08/13/19

• What is the ban reason?
    constant dm - lying to admins

• Personal comment

So I come up from the mechanic garage to see that my hood has been turned into a fucking warzone and i see gsf shooting and i see my members (crips) shooting. I go over there and I see this pizzaguy skin dude and deshawn shooting at eachother and so I shoot at him from the back and kill him, then go on to end the other GSF members. Later we find his knocked body on the ground at the EXACT same place and I presume we just forgot to end him so I go up to him and end him with my shotgun. Kacper gets a report and decides to handle it by not listening at all to what I have to say and spamming questions over and over, he then accuses me of lying. I have nothing to lie for. I was about to explain my side of the story before I was temp-banned for 2 days.  Kacper claims that he can confirm that "the pizza guy did not shoot a single bullet." I don't know if he didn't get to shoot but I swear I saw him aiming at deshawn atleast. He was on low health so it only took me one shot to knock him.  I don't know why kacper decided to tempban me before letting me finish my side of the story but I think this is extremely unfair behaviour. This guy was aiding our enemies in a gang shootout.

If a higher rank than Kacper can view this behaviour that'd be very useful as this guy obviously is just angry for whatever reason and decided to take it out on us, not allowing me to finish my side of the story and immediately banning me only 3 minutes into the admin sit.

23:47:52] Jayden Santana says: He shot at deshawn
    [23:47:54] Deshawn Santana says [Afro-American accent]: Nigga
    [23:47:54] {FF0000}Kacper_Williams{DDA2F0} says: no he did not
    [23:47:55] Jayden Santana says: I saw him
    [23:47:57] Jayden Santana says: HE DID
    [23:47:57] {FF0000}Kacper_Williams{DDA2F0} says: mate
    [23:47:58] Deshawn Santana says [Afro-American accent]: He was trying to carkill
    [23:47:58] Jayden Santana says: I SAW HIM DOING IT
    [23:47:59] {FF0000}Kacper_Williams{DDA2F0} says: ill ban you

K0LaUXs.png

Hello, Jayden Santana!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just input from me before someone handles this case: 

Firstly, your group and that grove gang, keep shooting each other, and its initiated by you. How do I know? Well guess what, I witnessed it myself. All you're doing is finding shit reasons to shoot at them, and it's pathetic. For the past 2 weeks you have 8 punishments (including this one) for poor RP and DM. How exactly do you explain that? Those punishments range from tempbans, weapon bans, kicks and warnings.

Secondly, it's pure witchhunt on what you're doing. For example, not long ago, I witnessed your group kill the GSF guys 4 times, in a single day, within a short period of time too. I told you, cut the interactions with them, however you clearly can't comprehend the messages I'm trying to pass, so you leave me no other choice, but to drill it into your head. 

Moving onto the pizza guy; he was level 0. Are you aware that level 0 players can't buy weapons? I checked his bullets, he didn't shoot a single bullet in the server on the time of the situation. Cut the bullshit. 

I suggest, you get your shit straight and cut the retarded nonsense you've been creating the past few days, I'm not the only one tired of you, I'm sure that @Michelle and @Bruce would have some input on here too. 

Up to a manager (this is a tempban too, not a perma). 

Hello, I have read it, all I have seen is your group or others just to do deathmatch, kidnap, rob and shit. you still don't get bored with it will ya? you can try to make something unique by roleplaying as a gangster, there are some roleplay you can do besides deathmatch or looking for reasons that don't make sense to kill someone, just last night I tempbanned someone who did this,  you better thank you to kacper cause he just tempbanned you. You should have been banned from a long time ago because of the way you act on the server. Addition from me I hope this will be the last time I see you like this.