Vito_Vixon banned by IDK

AthanSforza
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Vito_Vixon

• Which staff member banned you?
    IDK

• When did you get banned?
    07/27/19

• What is the ban reason?
    DM

• Personal comment

Dude! i accept the fact that i was in the same seat with them, but i wasn't shooting. I was the one who told them to Stop. All i said was "What the fuck" i didn't withdraw a weapon and start shooting. :3

Hello, Vito_Vixon!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager
18 minutes ago, AthanSforza said:

i didn't withdraw a weapon and start shooting. :3

27-07-2019 17:22:43 - [me] Vito_Vixon (13)(10891): reaches for his trousers as he quickly pulls out his Deagle.

27-07-2019 17:22:47 - [me] Vito_Vixon (13)(10891): slots a .50 Caliber bullet into the loading port of the Deagle.

really?

Just now, LocMax said:

27-07-2019 17:22:43 - [me] Vito_Vixon (13)(10891): reaches for his trousers as he quickly pulls out his Deagle.

27-07-2019 17:22:47 - [me] Vito_Vixon (13)(10891): slots a .50 Caliber bullet into the loading port of the Deagle.

really?

Bro.. It was a minute ago when Damon called backup. When we got to Idlewood, we don't know what to do. I was waiting for their signal but suddently M_Dogg opened fire. I was shocked all i had to say was "What the fuck":, Then i got (crashed) which is ban.

Just now, LocMax said:

why do you believe that it is okay to blindly respond to a backup request and start shooting the closest person?

It wasn't a blindly backup though. Damon called backup via /wt and we have no choice just to help him. He does that to us, so, we'll do the same too. But to be honest. I didn't know the reason why he called backup though. We just came there to help him. But, when we got there, Damon was lookin' good and isn't in any trouble. I was waiting for their decision then suddenly someone opened fire.

• Community Manager

yes, blindly, you came to help, you had no idea what was happening, and you or your friend started shooting at the first person you encountered there

• Community Manager

alright you were straight and honest in here so you'll be given a chance, when you're about to shoot somebody, you must validate your reasons and motives before opening fire. you can't shoot somebody if he's just idle, not moving or just sitting in a car. you can't just come somewhere because a friend calls backup and shoot the first person you find on the spot. you can only shoot if you come on scene and directly witness that some people are harming your friend.