Damon_Gambino banned by Kacper_Williams

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    07/21/19

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

Could you explain to me how i am ban evading?

Parth, Bruce, Weston specifically spoke to Tyar in-game who is my brother and all the staff members know that because I pinged staff on discord the day before i got banned and let them know  that my brother was going to be playing with me on this server so we can have fun together. Regardless of me pinging the staff, I got my request denied today and Tyar got banned for being me? what the hell?

Me and Tyar, and Amin_Gambino, and Roger, were literally on Mudoo RPG yesterday having fun and playing together, and we taught Tyar how to play the server and the rules, check the logs please.

OT: @LocMax, can you please unblock me from discord and stop being mad at me, i wasn't aware of the fact that you did me a favor, and I just was upset because I got banned for aimbot when I was always honest in my appeals and this time you guys aren't believing me at all.

Hello, Damon_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.