Caesar_Accetta banned by Billy Corleone

PedroS
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Caesar_Accetta

• Which staff member banned you?
    Billy Corleone

• When did you get banned?
    12/06/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Ban evasion

• Personal comment

what do you want me to say else? ask questions I answer. @Billy

Edited by PedroS

Hello, Caesar_Accetta!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Just now, PedroS said:

I'm not multiaccount, I'm [WS]EmilianoSforza I came from Argonath, been playing there since 2010 and everybody knows us.

Yeah you've been multiaccounting since Argonath, I'm well aware.

Just now, PedroS said:

Lol u fucking kidding me? we've been playing together many times on argonath and on mudoo

Well seeing as you have no problem posting IRL photos, why don't you and your brother go ahead and post one together? Write the date & "marcello" on a piece of paper and you two can hold it up together. 

7 minutes ago, Billy said:

Well seeing as you have no problem posting IRL photos, why don't you and your brother go ahead and post one together? Write the date & "marcello" on a piece of paper and you two can hold it up together. 

sure will forum pm u.

Yes. sometimes I play on Marcello's laptop since his is way better than mine, I get fps drop on mine when many players nearby.

you can see me and Marcello here playing together, I'm Christopher Reed, NRG part I'm the one who's shooting and Marcello is the driver.

• Community Owner

So you only share the same device whilst gaming, not whilst accessing our websites and forums?

10 minutes ago, Dylan said:

So you only share the same device whilst gaming, not whilst accessing our websites and forums?

We do share as well, I use Marcello's laptop during the day many times its way faster, I can send you a pic of my laptop and his.

Edited by PedroS

I mean you could stop lying and just speak the truth, you'd probably feel a lot better. There's really no point in continuing to lie, you aren't getting unbanned anytime soon.

Edited by Billy

47 minutes ago, Billy said:

I mean you could stop lying and just speak the truth, you'd probably feel a lot better. There's really no point in continuing to lie, you aren't getting unbanned anytime soon.

U asked for proofs and u got them. I gave my account to Marcello to banevade thats all I got.
Why did you request the picture then if wanna keep accusing us?

Here we played together isnt that a proof as well?

Edited by PedroS

Just now, PedroS said:

U asked for proofs and u got them. I gave my account to Marcello to banevade thats all I got.
Why did you request the picture then if wanna keep accusing us?

I really just wanted to see if you were dedicated enough to not only continue lying, but take photos with a random guy too.  I give credit, I didn't think you would.

Anyway, if the day ever comes when you recognize lying over meaningless shit isn't advantageous for you, feel free to re-appeal.